The most unlucky captain: VVS

zubinpepsi

Ojha would have been a better option than Symo. Hyd have big problems ... their squad is overloaded with batsmen. Gilly, Symo, Afridi & Vaas are automatic selections which means guys like Zoysa, Silva, Styris etc will be benchwarmers for a major part of the series.

Yep, Lax cant be blamed. Blimming Symonds has been pathetic with the bowl. He was bought for $1.35 mill because of his batting, bowling and fielding but his bowling has been downright pathetic. And please, stop criticising Laxman. For some weird reason, he's got lots of haters here.

Yep, Lax cant be blamed. Blimming Symonds has been pathetic with the bowl. He was bought for $1.35 mill because of his batting, bowling and fielding but his bowling has been downright pathetic. And please, stop criticising Laxman. For some weird reason, he's got lots of haters here.
I'll tell u the reason ........... he is not a T20 or an ODI player .. he is a great test bat and thats it ...

That first six by Warne off Symmo over mid-wicket was really something... What a strike! Honestly, it will be stupid to blame anyone. Everyone out there is giving his best. If the opponent is good, its not your fault. If at all any of us can blame VVS, its for his batting. A run a ball 16 doesnt cut it in T20. He is quite possibly their biggest weakness in the batting order.

i think VVS is not suited for 20 20..his 2 fours of shane watson today were test match gems..he is aesthetic..and he can never be brutal so hyd has a problem in their captain..poor gilli..he must have never lost so many matches in row in his entire career :D

True .. VVS should not open.. he is not the kind of fellow who can go over the top in every ball... he lives on his timing and wrist work .. He is the Weakness the star studded Batting line up. One good thing happened today .. DC dropped Venu ...(still no change in the result):nervous:

That first six by Warne off Symmo over mid-wicket was really something... What a strike! Honestly, it will be stupid to blame anyone. Everyone out there is giving his best. If the opponent is good, its not your fault. If at all any of us can blame VVS, its for his batting. A run a ball 16 doesnt cut it in T20. He is quite possibly their biggest weakness in the batting order.
Agreed VVS can't take the blame bcos of Symonds Shyte over. But Symonds is responsible for the defeat. If someone hits you for 17 in 5 balls and that too a bowler who just played 5 deliveries......thats pathetic..Warne should be appreciated for his batting and Symonds to be blamed for poor bowling

oh comeonnnnn.. tht fukface laxi has played 2 matches b4 this game... and we all saw how shyte symmonda was in bowling... but still gave his lover boy the last over... when ojha is a lot better bowler than Maaki... its mainly laxi suckin up to Maaki.... im glad tht hyderabad lost.. and laxman shud b kicked out the team n captaincy... what a waste player.... n lets not talk abt tht overrated player Maaki... truly a legend..:hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

I agree that VVS screwed up bigtime by giving Symmo the last over. Maybe RP and Vaas as well as Afridi had been exhausted, but all the more reason why VVS should have planned the last few overs well. In fact at one stage Royals required 28 off 18, which is a canter in T20 cricket but the 18th over pulled it back for them. Getting noballed for not having enough fielders in the ring is a crime at this level, and for that alone VVS needs to be axed ! Also, too many players setting the field all at once..at one point I saw Gilly and Symmo setting the field and VVS was looking at the other side and making adjustments. Just see how Symmo has bowled in this tournament....senseless down the leg side bowling and wasted crucial runs against KKR....30 runs by Sehwag in one over...and on top of everything, 20 runs in one over earlier in this game by Kaif ! How will such a bowler have confidence to bowl last over, even if 17 was required...VVS screwed up bigtime. I agree with those who say Ojha could have been given, maybe he is a spinner but he has bowled magnificently in this IPL , and anyday its better to have a left armer bowling to the right handed Warne, and pace taken off, he would have skied at least one ball for a catch.

Getting noballed for not having enough fielders in the ring is a crime at this level, and for that alone VVS needs to be axed ! Also, too many players setting the field all at once..at one point I saw Gilly and Symmo setting the field and VVS was looking at the other side and making adjustments.
oh i dint know tht.... :hysterical::hysterical: laxi ur a legend.. Hail Hail Laxman....:yay: