The most unlucky captain: VVS

zubinpepsi

i cant understand y is everyone getting after laxman. it was bad bowling from symonds which cost the match. plus dravids & yuvrajs teams lost by even bigger margins
Im with you on this one amits. I dont understand why this thread was even created you dont see me talking smack(making pathetic threads) about captains who were on the loosing side

If a captain can't trust someone who got paid $1.35 million then he would be stupid. Maa Ki facked up' date=' but that doesn't make Laxman a poor captain. Why weren't there similar threads on the captaincy of Dravid and Poster Boy when their sides were getting butchered for 230+ runs? There is just this irrational dislike for Laxman among Indian fans.[/quote'] dude i completely understand where your coming from

Rohan issit really u??? vow man... nice to see u being sensible and not being a laxi worshipper.. hats off Rohan for accepting the reality.. :D
yea man, it makes me angry because hes just killing it for himself, and ruining even his test form, he needs to step it up or hyderabad will find itself out of the tournament.

the captains in the ipl would be rated as - 1. sehwag 2. dhoni 3. warne 4. ganguly 5. tendulkar???(he hasnt played in the ipl as of now) 6. laxman 7. dravid(both laxman & dravid arent that aggressive to captain 20/20 teams) 8. yuvraj(not a captaincy material at all)

For Those Who Think Laxman Messed it up in the end HE MIGHT NOT BE A GREAT CAPTAIN.. BUT DON'T BLINDLY SAY "LAXMAN IS THE WORST CAPTAIN" WHO SHOULD HE HAVE GIVEN OVER TOO, IF NOT TO SYMONDS?? vass, rp, afridi all had bowled 4 overs each ojha can get hit for runs easily too as he is a spinner kalyankrishan secons spell wasn't impressive either so no where he deserved to bowl that last important over SYMONDS WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE AS NO ONE ELSE WAS LEFT OVER TO BOWL.. COME ON FOLKZ.. DEFEAT HURTS, BUT DON'T BLAME LAXMAN FOR THAT