Rohit Sharma - We are sorry!

Zap_Brannigan

You had an impressive T20 WC. You are elegant yet dashing. You can hit the ball a fair distance and still play those delicate shots. IPL should have been a good stepping stone for your entry into the Indian ODI side. But instead your heroics have been wasted in a team with the only captain worse than Yuvi in this trny, in a team that chose the ever retarded peter pan, in a team with so many big name hitters who dont deliver when it matters, in a team which cannot nurture the younger players. We, the Chennai Superkings should have grabbed you and once again united you with your captain Supremo. But alas, we went with Parthiv patel. So here is a sincere apology from a Superking fan for your misfortune of playing in the Deccan Chargers.

You had an impressive T20 WC. You are elegant yet dashing. You can hit the ball a fair distance and still play those delicate shots. IPL should have been a good stepping stone for your entry into the Indian ODI side. But instead your heroics have been wasted in a team with the only captain worse than Yuvi in this trny, in a team that chose the ever retarded peter pan, in a team with so many big name hitters who dont deliver when it matters, in a team which cannot nurture the younger players. We, the Chennai Superkings should have grabbed you and once again united you with your captain Supremo. But alas, we went with Parthiv patel. So here is a sincere apology from a Superking fan for your misfortune of playing in the Deccan Chargers.
been there done that

hahahahahahah too bad isnt it :hysterical: To Rohit, Atleast you can shine for hyderabad and make some money and show who you are. If you played with captain dhoni your limelight would be stolen, as he thinks hes such a "boss", Dont worry your in good hands with a good captain like VVS you will shine, Dont listen to the jealous chennai fans who rely on Dhoni and with Hayden and Hussey gone theyre going to go downhill. Luck hasnt been on your side the big guns havent been firing. watch him dethrone the kings, who are going to be sorry without hayden and hussey. He is very happy playing for hyderabad, speaks fluent telugu loves it there.

Of course, you can say that for you have Dhoni. Things may have been different if we had Dhoni or Warne as our captain. Then we would have felt sorry for Raina You should have echoed this sentiment before the IPL began, then it would have been something :-D

Of course, you can say that for you have Dhoni. Things may have been different if we had Dhoni or Warne as our captain. Then we would have felt sorry for Raina You should have echoed this sentiment before the IPL began, then it would have been something :-D
Quiet frankly, i've never seen Laxman captain before and thought that any team with symmonds, Gibbs, Afretaded and Gilly would be good.

Quiet frankly' date=' i've never seen Laxman captain before and thought that any team with symmonds, Gibbs, Afretaded and Gilly would be good.[/quote'] My sentiments exactly - I thought we were gonna rock....and I've never seen Laxman captain before. But Symmo is gone (f***king FTP's), because otherwise his batting could have given us an additional 25-40 more runs today...we all know how murderous he is when set Afretarded's batting has annoyed me today - playing a loose shot with no respect for team situation...Gilly went for his strokes and perished...and dunno, maybe Gibbs had a bad day But I was really happy with DC management since they got Rohit and RP, two Indians whom I rated very very highly :D

yep rohit and dhoni wud have made an awesome combo..but its okie..i still love RS and hope he does well against all the teams even against us..but v have MSD the legend..he will come up victorious no matter wat..and v have jogi also..so its okie :)

hahahahahahah too bad isnt it :hysterical: To Rohit, Atleast you can shine for hyderabad and make some money and show who you are. If you played with captain dhoni your limelight would be stolen, as he thinks hes such a "boss", Dont worry your in good hands with a good captain like VVS you will shine, Dont listen to the jealous chennai fans who rely on Dhoni and with Hayden and Hussey gone theyre going to go downhill. Luck hasnt been on your side the big guns havent been firing. watch him dethrone the kings, who are going to be sorry without hayden and hussey. He is very happy playing for hyderabad, speaks fluent telugu loves it there.
:finger::finger: He doesn't think so. He is! And have you ever seen him hog the limelight? India first! :isalute:

what crap is this. Laxman ain't that bad a captain. the way u making him out as. make one the scapegoat, and create a thread.. pretty disgusting..
Ok, then pls tell me who has been the worst captain so far in IPL? Its defn not warne, Dhoni,sehwag or Ganguly. Bhajji and pollock has been ok so far. Dravid has made some good field placements but is only as good as his team is. That just leaves as with Yuvi and Laxy.

Ok' date=' then pls tell me who has been the worst captain so far in IPL? Its defn not warne, Dhoni,sehwag or Ganguly. Bhajji and pollock has been ok so far. Dravid has made some good field placements but is only as good as his team is. That just leaves as with Yuvi and Laxy.[/quote'] Are you on dope or what? How the hell Yuvi had been a bad captain. His captaincy had been tops and he is only learning. and Ganguly has been a **** captain...You are on some serious cheap dope to think not.

Are you on dope or what? How the hell Yuvi had been a bad captain. His captaincy had been tops and he is only learning. and Ganguly has been a **** captain...You are on some serious cheap dope to think not.
honestly Yuvi hasnt been bad at all but when you have players like Sanga and Mahela on ur squad he is sure to get some good valuable advice