Masala bites

Think of India speedster Munaf Patel and you imagine the long wavy hair dominating his face. However, this time the man from Gujarat's Ikhar village looked anything but a villager, as he sported a stylish, short hair cut. Patel cut his locks keeping in mind the climate of the West Indies. "I want to keep it short because West Indies is very hot. Long hair means more sweat. Short hair helps keep a cool head," Munaf said. Packing a bunch India wicketkeeper Mahendra Singh Dhoni had a tough time at the team hotel yesterday trying to pack his luggage. "Arre itna sara saaman hai, poocho mat (there's so much luggage, don't ask). I'm trying to restrict my luggage to the bare minimum but it keeps increasing. There's so much to pack. Otherwise everything else is fine. We are all set to go," Dhoni told MiD DAY. Mistaken identity Sourav Ganguly was caught in a bizarre situation when a group of tourists went up to him assuming he's the great grandson of Mahatma Gandhi. An embarrassed Ganguly politely said, "No, I'm not related to him." "Then who are you? Why are people taking your pictures," asked an English lady. Pat came the reply from one of the hotel staffers, "He's an India cricketer." Dinesh's deity Dinesh Karthik happily walked alone on to the streets of Colaba yesterday searching for an artistic box to place his idol in. Though he did not disclose who his idol was, he enjoyed the fact that no one recognised him on the street. "I had a great time searching for the box at Colaba Causeway for two hours. I finally got it. Everything's ready now. I'll catch up on some sleep now," he said. Something fishy! The hotel lobby was suddenly abuzz as Bollywood actress Kim Sharma made an appearance to meet her close friend India batsman Yuvraj Singh. The star batsman was working out in the gym as Kim patiently waited for him. Later, Yuvraj was seen with a few gift boxes. Wonder what lady luck will bring him in the Caribbean.

Re: Masala bites This is the kind of sh*t i wouldn't want to see posted on the forums when the tournament gets underway... Seriously, we don't need to know which cricketer took 3 pieces of luggage and which cricketer trimmed his pubic hair. Journalistic filth like this isn't worth posting.

Re: Masala bites

Mistaken identity Sourav Ganguly was caught in a bizarre situation when a group of tourists went up to him assuming he's the great grandson of Mahatma Gandhi. An embarrassed Ganguly politely said, "No, I'm not related to him." "Then who are you? Why are people taking your pictures," asked an English lady. Pat came the reply from one of the hotel staffers, "He's an India cricketer."
i posted it because i found that part funny. fine, wont post now :shrug: