Sangwan: A bowler resembling Akram?

Rohan495

i like this Sangwan guy seems to a solid bowler
Exactly we believed IKP to be like WA. He would have become halfway, but guru Greg spoilt him. He is no where now and struggling with his swing and pace. Hope this guy gets proper nurturing and guidance.

Exactly we believed IKP to be like WA. He would have become halfway' date=' but guru Greg spoilt him. He is no where now and struggling with his swing and pace. Hope this guy gets proper nurturing and guidance.[/quote'] I really like his action, his action is very conducive to swing. If he has some good bowlers to guide him through that would help a lot. Maybe if he starts some hardcore training it would help maybe needs to bulk up a little bit more. He could be a future star.

I really like his action' date=' his action is very conducive to swing. [b']If he has some good bowlers to guide him through that would help a lot. Maybe if he starts some hardcore training it would help maybe needs to bulk up a little bit more. He could be a future star.
Of course he will be a future star of India, but onething is for sure...if he gets someone who divert his attention from pace and swing then it could be an irrepairable loss to us...at the moment Lilee is behind him, its really a good sign. On the other hand, Sangwan must get high intensity exposures like what he is getting with IPL. If possible he must be made to play in RSA or England with counties to get acquainted with the match conditions and other experienced players.

By just modeling your bowling action on another player doesnt make you like that player, in this case Akram. He also needs to learn the skills and have more pace. Pace and swing and brains. I think that was Akram even though I did now watch him in great detail.

By just modeling your bowling action on another player doesnt make you like that player' date= in this case Akram. He also needs to learn the skills and have more pace. Pace and swing and brains. I think that was Akram even though I did now watch him in great detail.
definitely, this is the mistake which IKP has been doing in the post Chapell days...till now!