ppl fail to understand

Cricketics

i don't know why ppl keep saying that Delhi has the best bowling attack it's just like any other team's bowling attack.. seeing as it's 2020. some of chennai folkz thinking that Delhi has an exceptional bowling line up, which is hard to beat. Apart from Mcgraw, all others are just regular bowlers. asif ain't too great for 2020.. good but not great. each team has okay bowlers. it's not that Delhi should be considered as best bowling line up. to be frank. let's just give credit to the delhi batting top order which has been piling runs + to mcgraw and some decent bowl here n there by mahroof and alll.

Kya bakwaas kar raha hai yaar. Delhi's bowling attack is the best in the league. Most opening batsmen will sh it themselves against McGrath and Asif, then there is Maharoof who is a McGrath clone of sorts, and YoMahesh/Sangwan are still better than a lot of the riff-raff you see in most other sides.

hey tics yomi is gud..see both GM and asif are wicket takers..so if they manage to grab a couple of wickets early on that wud be gr8 and thats wat they have been doing in every match against every opponent..and yomi does the containing job in the middle overs..now sangwan has joined in..and then viru is there as a spin option..its more than decent..they have a potent bowling line up..

predz, what i really mean is that it might be great, but not the greatest of attacks which ppl think is hard to play against.. apart from mcgraw, there is no other bowler which can't easily be handled. u see asif and all have been whipped by other batsmans too. the reason for this thread is that, lot of ppl have started thinking that Delhi's bowling is the reason why team is winning.. i don't see them having status of great bowlers.. they are just like any other bowling line up, which is performing well..

hey tics yomi is gud..see both GM and asif are wicket takers..so if they manage to grab a couple of wickets early on that wud be gr8 and thats wat they have been doing in every match against every opponent..and yomi does the containing job in the middle overs..now sangwan has joined in..and then viru is there as a spin option..its more than decent..they have a potent bowling line up..
again. i am not denying that.. but then it's not that other teams lack bowling.. other teams have some decent bowlers too. it's not that this delh attack is not letting the oppositions cross more then 150..

again. i am not denying that.. but then it's not that other teams lack bowling.. other teams have some decent bowlers too. it's not that this delh attack is not letting the oppositions cross more then 150..
yea but they are the best in the IPL..the next team that had a decent bowling line up was punjab with lee,sree and pathan..but now with lee gone and sree leaking runs they dont look that gud..so DD has the best bowling line up among the IPL teams..no doubt abt it..

i don't know why ppl keep saying that Delhi has a great bowling attack. it's just like any other team's bowling attack.. some of chennai folkz thinking that Delhi has an exceptional bowling line up, which is hard to beat. Apart from Mcgraw, all others are just regular bowlers. asif ain't too great for 2020.. good but not great. each team has okay bowlers. it's not that Delhi should be considered as best bowling line up. to be frank. let's just give credit to the delhi batting top order which has been piling runs + to mcgraw and some decent bowl here n there by mahroof and alll.
No dude the bowling attack has been splendid, making the job easy for the batsmen - scores of 140-160 are obv easier to chase than 180+. Its not just who they have as their bowlers, but also the fact that they have Lillee and TA Sekhar as pace consultant and manager respectively, that is so impressive about them. I always had this theory that disciplined bowling wins games/wins championships....(and that the bowling attack of a team is more important than batting)

Kya bakwaas kar raha hai yaar. Delhi's bowling attack is the best in the league. Most opening batsmen will sh it themselves against McGrath and Asif' date=' then there is Maharoof who is a McGrath clone of sorts, and YoMahesh/Sangwan are still better than a lot of the riff-raff you see in most other sides.[/quote'] I would say that Gul and Ishant of KKR are better 20-20 bowlers than McGrath and Asif of DD

I would say that Gul and Ishant of KKR are better 20-20 bowlers than McGrath and Asif of DD
But that isn't their opening combination. They use Dinda and Ishant to open the bowling. I really like Bangalore's pairing of Steyn and Zaheer. That could be a very good new ball attack.

By far, Delhi is the best bowling attack in IPL. McG + Asif + Sambhar sniffer YoMahesh + Sangwan form a potent lineup that can contain the other IPL teams. This is the primary reason why they are doing so well.