Gibbs, Afridi, and Gilly the biggest waste baggage in the IPL

Rohan495

If u really want to get rid of Afridi then the other teams will happily line up to take him off your hands. He's worth the price for his bowling alone Gilchrist is just here to make some pension money and Gibbs the mercenary match fixer is here to fill his pockets again

Yes, it is surprising Gilchrist and Gibbs havent been delivering more consistently. I think Gilchrist is switched off - he has retired, IPL is giving him money, the motivation is lacking. Gibbs does not seem to care + his form may be poor. Afretard - well he is always a better bowler than batzman. His batting clicks once in a while, and on that day he will win the match singlehandedly. Thatz just the way the Afretard is. ROHIT SHARMA :hail: He is simply superb in his IPL team so far!

Personally, I don't think that Gilly or Gibbs have been under performing owing to a lack of motivation. The performances of some of the retired stock has been excellent - Warne, Mcgrath, Pollock etc. I'm sure we will see some of the Gilly's magic before this tournament is done and dusted. There's no point in blaming the team selection now. One just has to make the best of the available talent and try to go forward in this first tourney. Royals is a great example in this aspect. From a Deccan chargers perspective, it's nice to see VVS improving constantly and Rohit Sharma, giving everything to the cause.