Ganguly's captaincy

Rohan495

what would a paki know about 20-20? dada rocks :cool:
Dada is the most selfish player to play the game in India. Always looking out for himself, plays at his own pace. Dude its like your out get out man dont just hang there like a moron

Dada is the most selfish player to play the game in India. Always looking out for himself' date=' plays at his own pace. Dude its like your out get out man dont just hang there like a moron[/quote'] i could say same about VVS :finger:

hear about that?
i would rather wait for a proper source (i know its posted on cricinfo, but he could be misquoted too). Also, Ganguly hasnt spoken on this matter which implies 2 things - no such thing has happenned, problem solved internally(umar gul now 12th man :giggle:)

Ganguly's captaincy Ganguly's captaincy vs Kings XI Punjab Ganguly hasn't exactly been the best captain in the IPL and he's even admitted to it but today, I felt he made a lot of good bowling changes at the right times He gave Ishant the last over which was very expensive, but I dont think anyone could say they wouldnt have done the same

Guest HariSampath

Giving Ishant the last over was not a very good idea as he has pace on the ball and can be tonked. allowing 50 off last 4 overs and allowing Kings11 to get to 178 from 102 was poor. Not sending Saha up ahead was also a mistake