Sanjay Bangar - what a fielder at 35

swami1984

He's too to make it to the Indian side ' date=' there r way better players than him.[/quote'] I didn't ask for him to be put into the India side. I was just noting that his fielding was great for someone of that age.

yea he is' date=' by the why the fuuck did he give Yadav the strike,when your timing the ball so well and smacking a six and four keep strike[/quote'] well then a 4 in the last ball could have tied it - in my rage over the loss i forgot this

Saw him take a good catch at the boundary + make some great saves on the field. Yes' date=' his batting was good today and his bowling was good in the previous match, but at 35, that level of fielding is just awesome IMO[/quote'] Definitely, he is one of the unsung heroes in Indian cricket...he even opened the innings for India. He was dropped once and for ever...never given a second chance...poor fellow!

well then a 4 in the last ball could have tied it - in my rage over the loss i forgot this
thank you swami for being like the only Charger fan in this forum, i know you feel the pain of the loss and all the close encounters theyve had.and of course zakhmi too.

thank you swami for being like the only Charger fan in this forum' date=' i know you feel the pain of the loss and all the close encounters theyve had.and of course zakhmi too.[/quote'] Rohan - there are many charger fans, but they might not be posting on the forum. Don't worry too much about the losses man, it happens to the best of teams. I was also rooting for them, after all home team is home team. Win or lose we stick with it. I think the main problem for the Chargers is the poor selection of the local talent. How come they persist with Yadav and Kalyankrishna? Kalyan is a joke, the max speed is 121kph. Yadav has such poor cricketing sense let alone talent. His refusal to go for the second run IMO cost us the match. The teams where the local talent is faring better are getting the results. Unfortunately Chargers lost Rayudu, Aniruddh and Khaleel to ICL, the rest of them who went to ICL anyway IMO are junk. Vkjay kumar, I thought bowled well today. They should have selected him from the first match instead of this Kalyan. Though, I really believe VVS doesn't belong to this format, lack of alternatives make him indispensible for the team atleast now. But, his handling of the resources should improve IMO. Afridi is a big lottery down the order. He should swap with Gibbs in the batting order. Raviteja who is an agressive opener should be picked ahead of Yadav and lets hope the luck starts favouring them from the next match.

Rohan - there are many charger fans, but they might not be posting on the forum. Don't worry too much about the losses man, it happens to the best of teams. I was also rooting for them, after all home team is home team. Win or lose we stick with it. I think the main problem for the Chargers is the poor selection of the local talent. How come they persist with Yadav and Kalyankrishna? Kalyan is a joke, the max speed is 121kph. Yadav has such poor cricketing sense let alone talent. His refusal to go for the second run IMO cost us the match. The teams where the local talent is faring better are getting the results. Unfortunately Chargers lost Rayudu, Aniruddh and Khaleel to ICL, the rest of them who went to ICL anyway IMO are junk. Vkjay kumar, I thought bowled well today. They should have selected him from the first match instead of this Kalyan. Though, I really believe VVS doesn't belong to this format, lack of alternatives make him indispensible for the team atleast now. But, his handling of the resources should improve IMO. Afridi is a big lottery down the order. He should swap with Gibbs in the batting order. Raviteja who is an agressive opener should be picked ahead of Yadav and lets hope the luck starts favouring them from the next match.
By far in this series, i havent seen why Laxman shouldnt belong in this format an average of 31 and a strike rate of 117, not bad at all so maybe u should reconsider that, maybe his captaincy could be under doubt though.