The AGENT NEHRA thread

Gambit

' Agent Nehra'... :hysterical::hysterical: Well done boy, expertly took the single of the no-ball to make sure Nayar wasnt on strike for the free-hit and duly went on to miss the next ball... He's worth every penny of the money that all the other teams paid to get him into MI.. :D

Kya mast thread :hysterical: So, what did our beloved AGENT NEHRA do this time ?? Fill me in, bhaiyon. And i mean in terms of specifics, details aside from his usual bowling like a tool and looking like a dentist's nightmare. AGENT NEHRA - DELHI DAREDEVILS' MVP
Last over, 19 runs needed. Nayar hits 4s of the first two. 11 needed off 4 balls. Jogi bowls an overstepped no-ball to Nayar and Agent Nehra does his thing perfectly by completing a scampered single, faces the free-hit and proceeds to totally miss the ball. Bombay score just one more run in the entire over after that. :cantstop:

Guest Hiten.

*&*#&*#&**&*&*#&*#*&*&*#**#&*#&*#&*&*#** I had nothing better to say about this Agent "I-run-at-200kmph-but-I-bowl-at-100kmph-conceding-wide-on-every-3rd-ball" :mad:

But Rajeev Mumbai Indian team was picked by Sachin...He asked for specific players..Like Bhajji..Uthappa...Surya.. Its not the fault of Ambani..Sachin had freedom to pick any player... actually Laali ( Rajput ) is the main culprit... along with Harsha Bhogle.. They are not the best of the business...

But Rajeev Mumbai Indian team was picked by Sachin...He asked for specific players..Like Bhajji..Uthappa...Surya.. Its not the fault of Ambani..Sachin had freedom to pick any player... actually Laali ( Rajput ) is the main culprit... along with Harsha Bhogle.. They are not the best of the business...
Yar yeh mumbai Indian team mei kiya kar raha hai .. is he the Team Manager ?

Agent Nehra Shocked ....by his own performance After been shaken and stirred by sachin and teammates, Nehra finally realized he took 3 wickets at crucial points..after asking him, how does it feel to beat the Pakistanis..Nehra said, I was once a pakistani myself, now I am home