Is GOD scared?

Guest whineleg

Guest whineleg

Of playing in the IPL? if not, why hasn't he shown up yet? or is SRT not bothering becoz there aren't enough opportunities in T20 for him to add to his centuries and milestones?

Guest Hiten.
lolllll I've seen Sachin play in a T20 match which was reduced to 10 overs because of rain and he absolutely mauled the pakistan attack
Do nottttttttttt ever retaliate whine's view. You ignorant insolent :cantstop:

Guest HariSampath

SRT is simbly cheerleader..he ij ujeless, and was dropped, groin is an excuse, Mumbai Duds are dead anyway, SRT has pocketed 1 million bucks and is now showing his groin to those who paid LOL. at least take the money back or kick him hard in his groin again lol

SRT is simbly cheerleader..he ij ujeless' date=' and was dropped, groin is an excuse, Mumbai Duds are dead anyway, SRT has pocketed 1 million bucks and is now showing his groin to those who paid LOL. at least take the money back or kick him hard in his groin again lol[/quote'] For the record, he hasnt been paid a penny, and cannot be paid until he plays for Mumbai (4 games?)

SRT is simbly cheerleader..he ij ujeless' date=' and was dropped, groin is an excuse, Mumbai Duds are dead anyway, SRT has pocketed 1 million bucks and is now showing his groin to those who paid LOL. at least take the money back or kick him hard in his groin again lol[/quote'] He has to play a min of 4 matches to get paid Get ur facts right..

SRT is simbly cheerleader..he ij ujeless' date=' and was dropped, groin is an excuse, Mumbai Duds are dead anyway, SRT has pocketed 1 million bucks and is now showing his groin to those who paid LOL. at least take the money back or kick him hard in his groin again lol[/quote'] WTF. Which part of he doesn't get paid if he doesn't play don't you get? You keep mentioning his injury. WTF? Haven't you ever seen any other player sit out due to injury before? He knows his body better than you do. Why do you think he's making up excuses? How many times has he played with an injury in a career spanning 20 years? Including his masterpiece at Chennai, several times. Give him his time.

Guest HariSampath

Nonsense...I have NEVER seen a groin or hamstring injury where EVERYDAY it is expected to improve, only to get postponed by another day. Real injuries are diagnosed and immediately given a time window of " 1 week, 2 weeks etc"...these fake injuries can be postponed each morning / evening according to personal needs or "god nows what". If Mumbai mail is 300 km from Mumbai you cant expect to hear in the railway station " Mumbai mail will not be here for the next 10 min, after that we will see"....and again 10 min later , yet another "mumbai mail will not be arriving for 10 min"....wtf...who the hell are they fooling ?? Its been 18 days since IPL started , and if at all an injury was that bad, it would have been known by April 18th or even much before that. If SRT was indeed truly fit as he claimed to be for the Chennai test ( even after physio wrote a report saying he shouldnt play ), he called a press conf and said " I am perfectly fit for Chennai test, all else are rumors"...and suddenly after his Chennai duck and Sehwag's 300, groin became so bad that each morning it is expected to be better...go figure all ye fools

Nonsense...I have NEVER seen a groin or hamstring injury where EVERYDAY it is expected to improve, only to get postponed by another day. Real injuries are diagnosed and immediately given a time window of " 1 week, 2 weeks etc"...these fake injuries can be postponed each morning / evening according to personal needs or "god nows what". If Mumbai mail is 300 km from Mumbai you cant expect to hear in the railway station " Mumbai mail will not be here for the next 10 min, after that we will see"....and again 10 min later , yet another "mumbai mail will not be arriving for 10 min"....wtf...who the hell are they fooling ?? Its been 18 days since IPL started , and if at all an injury was that bad, it would have been known by April 18th or even much before that. If SRT was indeed truly fit as he claimed to be for the Chennai test ( even after physio wrote a report saying he shouldnt play ), he called a press conf and said " I am perfectly fit for Chennai test, all else are rumors"...and suddenly after his Chennai duck and Sehwag's 300, groin became so bad that each morning it is expected to be better...go figure all ye fools
kahan kahan se namune tapakte hain :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I thought amits was "the" character:haha: clearly naaaaat:haha:

Heh. You are coming up with so much bullshit. It was his call to play in the SA series. The decision to not play in the rest series, I don't think came after his duck. But rather because out of the 5 days, he was on the field hardly for 2 sessions. Kumble also said he had some stomach problems along with his groin injury. So that argument has no base at all. By that argument, when he got out for 0 in 03-04 Australia series in the MCG match, he should've complained of some other injury. Instead he kept on playing :P For the periodic update of his injury - did you not read the reports that he played a practice T20 match with his team mates and was on the field for the 20 overs but did not feel very great about himself playing in last night's game? Periodic updates of injuries are coming from Sachin because he wants to play just as much as we all want him to play. It is frustrating for a player when injuries are stopping him/her from participating in a tournament. Now, you go figure.

Guest HariSampath
He has to play a min of 4 matches to get paid Get ur facts right..
Not correct...he has to "be available" for selection , to be paid. His availability is subject to "fitness', wherein he is still "technically available", but team decides " he is not fi enough"...so he cant be blamed and gets paid. Unlike malinga who ruled himself out due to fitness issues or other Aussies who are NOT available due to international calendar. Available means " I am here, select me if you wan , subject to form and fitness...whether you take me or not is your problem.....ouch the groin hurts..and YOUR team physio says I should not be selected to play..what can I do...pay the money"...get it ?? ( and physio also laughs all the way to bank)

the final verdict is being given by the Mr.Know it all... lets all accept this bullshi.tt.. u jus making a fukin fool outa u....:two_thumbs_up:

hari whats up with you you've turned into a right hater

Not correct...he has to "be available" for selection , to be paid. His availability is subject to "fitness', wherein he is still "technically available", but team decides " he is not fi enough"...so he cant be blamed and gets paid. Unlike malinga who ruled himself out due to fitness issues or other Aussies who are NOT available due to international calendar. Available means " I am here, select me if you wan , subject to form and fitness...whether you take me or not is your problem.....ouch the groin hurts..and YOUR team physio says I should not be selected to play..what can I do...pay the money"...get it ?? ( and physio also laughs all the way to bank)
tendulkar himself said he didnt feel he is fit to play, it wasnt the team

Guest HariSampath
Heh. You are coming up with so much bullshit. It was his call to play in the SA series. The decision to not play in the rest series' date=' I don't think came after his duck. [b']But rather because out of the 5 days, he was on the field hardly for 2 sessions. Kumble also said he had some stomach problems along with his groin injury. So that argument has no base at all. By that argument, when he got out for 0 in 03-04 Australia series in the MCG match, he should've complained of some other injury. Instead he kept on playing :P For the periodic update of his injury - did you not read the reports that he played a practice T20 match with his team mates and was on the field for the 20 overs but did not feel very great about himself playing in last night's game? Periodic updates of injuries are coming from Sachin because he wants to play just as much as we all want him to play. It is frustrating for a player when injuries are stopping him/her from participating in a tournament. Now, you go figure.
How come he battted and got a duck if he was fit for less than 2 sessions ? He was very much ok when we fielded ? Or no ? How come all this started after Sehwag got 300, and he got a duck and we were allout after lunch ? To me something doesnt addup...and if it was a genuine groin injury, it must have been immediately diagnosed on March 28th and a period of recovery stated . How come it wasnt, and you still havent explained how a "groin injury recovery" is still very vague and uncertain by the day ?? No I dont buy it, to me its not credible. There are more straightforward reasons that are logical..only u need to see it.

SRT is simbly cheerleader..he ij ujeless' date=' and was dropped, groin is an excuse, Mumbai Duds are dead anyway, SRT has pocketed 1 million bucks and is now showing his groin to those who paid LOL. at least take the money back or kick him hard in his groin again lol[/quote'] hari i know ur not an ardent fan of SRT but these comments are way overboard and uncalled for..wats up with the personal accusations against SRT..if he knows he wont be fit for the entire tournament he wudnt have played for sure..and frm ur comments u are telling me that SRT is in this tournament jus for money..well thats just bulls*it..his mere presence in the mumbai dressing room adds value to the team..

Guest HariSampath

Who knows...perhaps news of the "green top Ahmedabad pitch" was not that secret......there are many a thing that now appear clear....why be with a lost cause and fail too, when one can ride the CB series wave for yet another 3-4 months eh ?

Guest HariSampath
hari i know ur not an ardent fan of SRT but these comments are way overboard and uncalled for..wats up with the personal accusations against SRT..if he knows he wont be fit for the entire tournament he wudnt have played for sure..and frm ur comments u are telling me that SRT is in this tournament jus for money..well thats just bulls*it..his mere presence in the mumbai dressing room adds value to the team..
satish machi...unakku onnum theriyadhu, I am a very big fan of Tendulkar's batting, but I am not a worshipper like others here. I see things as they are and call it...to my mind he is just shamming, and maybe he has reasons....but he is shamming

How come he battted and got a duck if he was fit for less than 2 sessions ? He was very much ok when we fielded ? Or no ? How come all this started after Sehwag got 300, and he got a duck and we were allout after lunch ? To me something doesnt addup...and if it was a genuine groin injury, it must have been immediately diagnosed on March 28th and a period of recovery stated . How come it wasnt, and you still havent explained how a "groin injury recovery" is still very vague and uncertain by the day ?? No I dont buy it, to me its not credible. There are more straightforward reasons that are logical..only u need to see it.
Sehwag was out on the 4th morning. Sachin was out on the 4th morning. He didn't bat on the 3rd day. He was hardly on the field on the 1st and 2nd days. What does this have to do with, 'how come he batted if he had some problems the prevoius 2 days?' What did you expect him to do? You expect the team's #4 position to just not play because he was suffering from some stomach problems and a groin injury? I don't understand your logic. It was diagnosed on March 28th, and he was ruled out of the 2nd test, and subsequently out of the 3rd Test. What doesn't add up? Even when the Mumbai team was inaugurated he said he was following that the physio asked him to do and did not know anything about his availability. What is there to explain about the injury and the periodic updates? He's trying to return ot the team as early as possible so the statements are coming about his fitness for each game. He is India's biggest cricketer - everyone's waiting for him to play - so before each game, his availability is in the news headlines.