Is GOD scared?

Guest whineleg

Who knows...perhaps news of the "green top Ahmedabad pitch" was not that secret......there are many a thing that now appear clear....why be with a lost cause and fail too' date=' when one can ride the CB series wave for yet another 3-4 months eh ?[/quote'] AFter facing the Aussies on a "supposedly" bouncy Perth pitch, why would he be scared of rumors of another bouncy pitch in Ahmedabad

Who knows...perhaps news of the "green top Ahmedabad pitch" was not that secret......there are many a thing that now appear clear....why be with a lost cause and fail too' date=' when one can ride the CB series wave for yet another 3-4 months eh ?[/quote'] :omg:You're out of your mind aren't you? Has he never played on green pitches before? Has he never done well on a green pitch before? For a player who just owned Australia in Australia on their pitches , what is the need for him to be "scared" of a green pitch? No one is talking of the CB Series anymore. Has he not done anything before that? Illa Hari, Unakku Onnum Theriyadhu.

Guest whineleg
Sachin ain't fit - If he tells it then who the fack r u to tell he's fit ? R u his Groin ? :hysterical:

satish machi...unakku onnum theriyadhu' date=' I am a very big fan of Tendulkar's batting, but I am not a worshipper like others here. I see things as they are and call it...to my mind he is just shamming, and maybe he has reasons....but he is shamming[/quote'] well yea u cud just say that and leave it..but insulting sachin is not the way to go abt it..

Guest whineleg
i think srt is faking it up. Harisampath is Srt's groin check doctor. so Hari knowz that Srt is just faking it..
yup... Hari is an expert on men's groins! :two_thumbs_up:

..some comments here..can't get lower than this But lack of acknowledgment and appreciation can get to people, pity them really SRT after all these years...is faking injury, I mean how delusional can one get..its almost a crime

Guest Hiten.
..some comments here..can't get lower than this But lack of acknowledgment and appreciation can get to people, pity them really SRT after all these years...is faking injury, I mean how delusional can one get..its almost a crime
Oh no, one more WORSHIPER that Hari bhai has to tackle with. Leave HARI alone

Guest HariSampath

@ Tics do you want me to respond to your post ? I dont mind, but I can get real dirty too, ok mate ? wanna slugfest ?

Guest HariSampath
If Ticz not gonna edit his post rajeev, I tell you ( and Mods too) , I am gonna rip his friggin arse , he has no reason to get personal with me or to make any reference to Cheeka here which is completely off topic of SRT's injury. I promise you this Rajeev. This is gonna get seriously ugly

Guest Hiten.

Meh. The stereotype is indeed true that our fans cannot debate with a cool head on. fck this. All the fun is ruined :((