Which 4 teams will reach the semi-finals and in what order?

Predator_05

Let's see your predictions, g aandoos. I fancy the Devils, the Super Kings, the Knightriders and the Royals [my dark horse] to make the final 4. Assuming that all teams will be more or less at full strength throughout and don't lose any key players to injury during the next month.

:haha: my 4: Chennai, Rajasthan, Delhi, Kolkatta Chennai will Beat Kolkatta Delhi will Beat Rajasthan and Finals Chennai will Beat Delhi..
Why the funny laugh? Punjab is a very talented team and Deccan chargers though looks very poor, if they get their act together can be a real surprise.Though I doubt it thats why I gave them an outside chance if they get going. Punjab will surprise a lot of ppl. and afterall these are just my predictions. Can go wrong...wait and watch!

Guest HariSampath

Rajasthan Royals and the Delhi Daredevils will certainly be 2 out of the 3 teams to qualify for the semifinals..perhaps the Kings 11 too. So out of the 7 teams referred to in my sig ( see below), these 3 will be there...with the final result inevitably predictable...most probably the Daredevils will be the runnerup :D The winners ??? see below :-)

Why the funny laugh? Punjab is a very talented team and Deccan chargers though looks very poor, if they get their act together can be a real surprise.Though I doubt it thats why I gave them an outside chance if they get going. Punjab will surprise a lot of ppl. and afterall these are just my predictions. Can go wrong...wait and watch!
well nothing against punjab.... jus cant stand the sight of this slut showing off in front of the cam... and another prick with his lover boy... its too much... i wish all those bollywood duds teams r beaten for life...

Rajasthan' date=' Punjab, Chennai and Delhi.[/quote'] Naah...Punjab without Brett Lee is not very good (he got a wicket, kept the bowling tight, and affected a runout - so quite a valuable asset). Chennai's heros today (as in previous games) were from overseas and they will depart soon (Hayden, Hussey, Oram)...but they can still pull through to the semis...but I reckon their run stops there I see Deccan, Rajasthan, Delhi and Chennai to go through...Delhi winning it all

i have a strong feeling that after these aussies and kiwis and windi players leave.. Mumbai Indians would have a good chance.. lot of games still left.. i fancy them to win plenty.. though certainly not for winning the tournament, but they will come good.. they have a good team..