5-0 likely for world cup matches..

with dopey and mopey out of contention because of excessive performance enhancing drugs in their body...pakistan's bowling attack is now very depleted. though it gives a pleasure of different level to beat a full strength pak team in WC..but none the less...a win is a win is a win....and i am looking forward to this win. inshaallah... :hic:

Re: 5-0 likely for world cup matches.. Was gonna start a similar thread and am sure pakistanis are well aware of thi s fact too But again, it's a one-day game so anything can happen. We might be victim of law of averages and/or real good cricket. Sorry to sound negative but have a feeling that India might lose this time

Re: 5-0 likely for world cup matches.. I agree with Rajeev...even without Shoiab and Asif... Pakistan may spring a surprise... though being the first coach and captain to lose a World Cup match to Pakistan will be something Chappell and Dravid will be desperate to avoid...

Re: 5-0 likely for world cup matches.. Actually, I am hearing that from many sides..not sure why is everyone giving them so much importance. All the major teams have a taste of the "300" + runs ( chase and make ), every big team has big hitters..and the confidence will just crush these guys Trust me, even lanka looks like a minnow in our group

Re: 5-0 likely for world cup matches.. Pakistan will find it hard against India but I don't underestimate Pak batting. It is a fantastic batting line up on batting pitches still. Pakistan was talked of as the most tough team to beat by most Kiwi players on TV almost every day over here just before Shoaib and Asif were withdrawn. The Pakis seem to have a wood on the Kiwis in most world cups so far. For India though Pakistan is not so much a team to beat in this world cup. South Africa, West Indies and Australia is going to be tough to get past for India. I don't reckon Sri Lanka are as good as they are made out to be. :shrug:

Re: 5-0 likely for world cup matches..

I reckon' date=' that if India play Pakistan in this World Cup, the Indian players will go in with the same attitude as some of the posters here, and will be dumbstruck when the Pakistani reserves take advantage of their arrogance to hand their asses to them...[/quote'] i have that kinda feeling too.. we were never this strong in wc against pak.. soo if we win bunch of games before pak game and then face off pak.. i am afraid they will give us a hiccup..