Cricket Humour !!

mhr123

In the post-match presentation, Ravi Shastri to Dhoni "Congratulations to you and the whole Indian team for winning this world cup. You guys have produced a great nail biting show.. and deserves the cup. We welcome you to share the joy with us." Dhoni "Thanks Ravi, the match was a pretty close encounter between two great teams and our guys held their nerve to win the game and cup." Shastri, "Who was the main reason for this thrilling victory?" Dhoni, "All of us played well but I would say the main reason and man behind this great victory is Ajit Agarkar" Shocked Shastri..., "Agarkar ? ? .. how come Agarkar... he didn't play in the final".. Dhoni, "Yeah.. that's the reason we won this low scoring match.. if he could have bowled in the final, Pakistan would have scored the winning runs from his 4 overs...." Shastri, "ok.. fine, whom would you want to thank for winning this final..." Dhoni, "The team doctor deserves the credit... he really helped us to prepare for the final..." Shastri, "Is it? ?.... how did the doctor help to prepare for the final... he is not the coach or physical trainer...Dhoni.. I am getting confused" Dhoni, "Ravi... nothing to get confused... he has failed Sehwag in the fitness test according to our game plan and we managed to pick a good playing team.. thus we weigh the doctor's contribution as very high... infact its better than our team effort in the field.. our game tactic worked well"

In a country town match, the batsman was out first ball. 'Not like last week,' said the wicket-keeper. 'No,' said the batsman. 'Last week I stayed in and got forty and when I got back all the drinks was gone

Books u'll never see Foolproof Fielding - Saurav Ganguly How to Win World Cups - BCCI Evils of Gambling - Shane Warne and Mark Waugh Diplomacy - Umpire Darrel Hair My Maiden Test Century - Courtney Walsh (only the covers printed so far) Books from Geoffrey Boycott - Playing For Your Team, French Conversation Skills. A Tail Of Two Runs - Anil Kumble, Ajit Agarkar, Saurav Ganguly Every Which Way But The Stumps - Indian fielders The Silence of the Keepers - Nayan Mongia & Moin Khan Cheery Press Conferences I have known - Mohammed Azharuddin Big Hitting - Rahul Dravid How to Face Fast Bowlers on swinging Track - Virender Sehwag and Yuvraj Singh! My Love for Saurav and Rahul - Hari Sampath :--D