Can we have the site hit count since IPL started?

Ram

sorry Sriram' date=' those are confidential and I cannot authorize them to be released:D[/quote'] Can someone who is higher up than Ludh in the authority override him and 'authorize' for the 'confidential' data to be released? :D

Since IPL Started
Can anyone explain to me, what exactly does this mean? Is it better or worse that non IPL days? Which has been the best period regarding hits, for ICF? Are we getting more guests than we did before? Rajeev, Varun, Ravi, Shwetabh--anyone please explain it to me.

Last year we had about 2 million hits or less at the same time of the year and the past month we have had 7 million hits. I'll upload the rest of the details when I get some time. For the current month (for the 10 days that is) we have had 2.5 million hits. I suspect we will see a surge toward the end of the month when IPL hots up a bit more. I reckon this month and the next may experience the max hits we have ever received.

Since IPL Started
Half of those hits were generated by Rajeev snooping around various mobile shops in Canada, trying to raise ICF on the screen, and half by Hari, endlessly refreshing his PC to keep up with the forunes of Chennai Dossa & Urduvada Liberation XI, or whatever team he happens to be supporting in the IPL these days.

Any stats on unique visitor hits ?
Click the link in the OP. I think there are about 338K unique visitors.10% of them could be manali & his aliases. However the multiple personalities behind whineleg should compensate for the manali types to keep the numbers trustworthy.

..i knew someone was following me' date=' that guy in the parka was you Dhondy..with a cup of tim hortons coffee[/quote'] Yeah, it was funny watching you do a search on your name on the website. Because of the size of the screen, "Rajeev" wouldn't fit in, so all the search engine got was "Ajeev". Not that it would have made a difference. :D

Click the link in the OP. I think there are about 338K unique visitors.10% of them could be manali & his aliases. However the multiple personalities behind whineleg should compensate for the manali types to keep the numbers trustworthy.
:haha::haha::haha: Trust ICF to cheer you up on a overcast, rainy and gloomy day..

Half of those hits were generated by Rajeev snooping around various mobile shops in Canada' date=' trying to raise ICF on the screen, and half by Hari, endlessly refreshing his PC to keep up with the forunes of Chennai Dossa & Urduvada Liberation XI, or whatever team he happens to be supporting in the IPL these days.[/quote'] Dont be so sure. Theres a new bacteria called "b_d" doing the rounds. It surfaces in several forms, stays here most of its life, contributing to a good part of the hits. Gambit is on a shoot at sight mission to annihilate this bacteria. So far, we have seen the a_d & b_d specimens. But expect more of this, in the coming weeks. If you guys happen to notice it, alert us asap. You will know the moment you see it. Watch out for pointed arrows (such as "===>") shooting out of its anus, everytime its in a mood to respond. I'll bet my wager on it being a Kolkatta Knight Rider supporter. It was last spotted in a Dubai based beedi factory. Look out, it may be under your table now!