CONGRATULATIONS my brilliant son!

Guest Yograj Singh

Guest Hiten.
But his father's effort and sweat had a lot to do with it' date=' otherwise he would still be rollerskating and chasing women around the village![/quote'] holy fawk, staaap please :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Yograj Singh

CONGRATULATIONS my brilliant son! What a wonderful job leading Punjab today! Great in the field, inspired the bowlers, some wonderful bowling changes and smart tactics to restrict a strong lineup with a couple of the world's top batsmen to a tiny score. And then such inspirational and selfless captaincy to let the Aussies bat instead and make some runs, instead of destroying the Bangalore Southie tatti bowlers yourself and not letting anyone else among the runs. A 9 wicket win with 5 overs to spare - does it get more brilliant in Twenty20? Keep it up my son and bring the trophy home to PUNJAB! :yay::yay:

Guest HariSampath

Yograj-ji ...what happened to your brillant son against Chennai ? looks like he is unable to do anything against Dhoni's team, getting thrashed in both games...and how was your breathing in that game ? why is it that your brilliant son performs only against duds and babies ?