CONGRATULATIONS my brilliant son!

Guest Yograj Singh

Guest Yograj Singh

YUVRAJ! What a kid! What a player! WHAT A CAPTAIN! Five wins in a row now for the brightest talent in all India. It's days like this that make breathing through my son such a pleasure! Keep this up and the PUNJAB KINGS WILL WIN THE IPL TROPHY! :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :yay:

Guest Yograj Singh
Whattaae Dad!! :haha:
Thank you thank you! :hatsoff: So happy that people are realizing my contributions to Indian cricket. I have trained him since his infancy to do this - lead Punjab and India to glory. He has done it with the bat, now as a leader in the IPL. Now the selectors should watch and appoint him captain whenever Kumble retires, and watch Indian cricket move into its golden era!

Guest Yograj Singh
How come Yuvraj be such a good batsman and performer for India' date=' [i']DESPITE being your son? :giggle:
marrirs, I understand what you are asking. I was a world class pace bowler back in my prime, and it still disappoints me that Yuvraj never became half the bowler I did. I originally wanted Yuvraj to follow in my footsteps and become the next great Indian paceman, but despite being my son it never happened. However, I bowled to him so much when teaching him that he learned to handle my bowling. And when that happened, I realized he could be India's greatest batsman instead of a bowler. So that should answer your question - despite him being the son of a great fast bowler, he has turned into a wonderful batsman and captain. But his father's effort and sweat had a lot to do with it, otherwise he would still be rollerskating and chasing women around the village!

Guest HariSampath
. It's days like this that make breathing through my son such a pleasure! :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :yay:
Yograj-ji....how do you manage to breathe when....err...Yuvi is/was with Deepu..and...you know...hope you dont get a heart attack:cantstop:

marrirs, I understand what you are asking. I was a world class pace bowler back in my prime, and it still disappoints me that Yuvraj never became half the bowler I did. I originally wanted Yuvraj to follow in my footsteps and become the next great Indian paceman, but despite being my son it never happened. However, I bowled to him so much when teaching him that he learned to handle my bowling. And when that happened, I realized he could be India's greatest batsman instead of a bowler. So that should answer your question - despite him being the son of a great fast bowler, he has turned into a wonderful batsman and captain. But his father's effort and sweat had a lot to do with it, otherwise he would still be rollerskating and chasing women around the village!
awesome reply..rofl:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..yograj-ji u rock:haha:

Good come back but aren't you missing something?
How come Yuvraj be such a good batsman and performer for India, DESPITE being your son?

Guest HariSampath
Enna Koduma Saravanan?
:hysterical: just imagine...enna kodumai with a real yograj singh !

Hahaha.. I didnt expect that, Well done Sir!:two_thumbs_up: On behalf of all Indians, I would like to sincerely thank you for your contribution towards making Yuvraj the man he is today. You have obviously been a terrific father, by never bothering to mentor or pamper your son and leaving him to his own devices. Thankfully, that has meant Yuvraj is mostly a self-made man, which is probably why he has achieved all that has done so far, at such a young age. The whole of India is indebted to you, Sir. Please feel free to continue doing what you have done all these years, which is to stay clear of Yuvraj. :D

Guest HariSampath

But yograj-ji...one serious question...If breathing on these days is such a pleasure, how do you manage rest of the 360 days ? u on a respirator ?