Who would u like to see as next Indian coach...

Re: Who would u like to see as next Indian coach... Darrell Hair. Pakistan will forfeit all their games against us & the coach will be fired. Thats a free win against Pakistan with a free coach. Cant ask for a better deal, eh ? :hic:

Re: Who would u like to see as next Indian coach...

Robin singh
not too sure about the Venky part, but having Robin as coach would be great. I always felt that he was 1 guy who gave it his ALL. He is a fighter, and we need that kind of spirit in our team.

Re: Who would u like to see as next Indian coach... Will our selectors respect a low profile Indian coach such as Robin or Venky ? The last thing we want is a good Indian coach, being undone by our BCCI bozos. Even our own players are likely to respect a foreign coach's words more than a desi's. Besides a foreign coach is likely to come without any bias. Our system is not mature enuff to accomodate an Indian coach yet. We should go after Woolmer.

couple of u guys mentioned venky any reason?
he has been through formal coaching training, has coached U-19s successfully, is quite eloquent and is very interested in the job.

Re: Who would u like to see as next Indian coach... it is going to be very difficult for someone like venky or robin to manage our senior team..... we have players who are much accomplished with a serious attitude problem...... do u seriously think, viru or bajji will run an extra lap if Robin or Venky says so???

Re: Who would u like to see as next Indian coach... Funny thing is What Aussies are to International coaching... Mumbai-ites are to Indian coaching... Last count we had... Pravin Amre Mumbai coach, Ashok Mankad Baroda coach, Paras Mhambrey Bengal Coach, Chandrakant Pandit is coaching somewhere as is Karsan Ghavri... I believe...

will guys who have played with him respect him? venky and robin i mean.
yes.... but this current crop has serious attitude.... which is good and bad, depending on how it is harnessed....

will guys who have played with him respect him? venky and robin i mean.
yes.... but this current crop has serious attitude.... which is good and bad, depending on how it is harnessed....
Which players have attitude problem in the current bunch, according to you?