Serial blasts at Jaipur : will it affect IPL?

CSK Fan

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/may/13rajblast.htm Terror struck Jaipur on Tuesday night when six serial blasts rocked crowded areas including one near a temple in the space of a few minutes leaving at least 15 killed and scores injured --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Condolences to the families of the victims Loads of international players are now in Jaipur. Are they going to feel safe after the blasts? Will they pull out. What about matches in Jaipur?

listen facker ... 43 people just died with several 100's injured and you are talking abt IPL ... this is a family forum ... otherwise I would rip u a new one right here and now

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/may/13rajblast.htm Terror struck Jaipur on Tuesday night when six serial blasts rocked crowded areas including one near a temple in the space of a few minutes leaving at least 15 killed and scores injured --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Condolences to the families of the victims Loads of international players are now in Jaipur. Are they going to feel safe after the blasts? Will they pull out. What about matches in Jaipur?

listen facker ... 43 people just died with several 100's injured and you are talking abt IPL ... this is a family forum ... otherwise I would rip u a new one right here and now
kool down buddy.. he just stated his concern about games which jaipur would have to host in future... that doesn't mean u gonna curse him. SHOULD HE CURSE U BACK?? FOR JUST THINKING ABOUT JAIPUR FOLKZ, AND NOT THINKING ABOUT PPL WHO DIED IN MYANMAR AND CHINA. COME ON.. BRING SOME VERSATALITY. IT'S CRICKET FORUM, HENCE HE JUST POINTED THE CRICKET PART IN IT

Dont you fukkin pontificate to me ... I wasnt talking to you ... capito! This is a cricket forum .. yes ... but perhaps we should look beyond cricket once in a while.

kool down buddy.. he just stated his concern about games which jaipur would have to host in future... that doesn't mean u gonna curse him. SHOULD HE CURSE U BACK?? FOR JUST THINKING ABOUT JAIPUR FOLKZ, AND NOT THINKING ABOUT PPL WHO DIED IN MYANMAR AND CHINA. COME ON.. BRING SOME VERSATALITY. IT'S CRICKET FORUM, HENCE HE JUST POINTED THE CRICKET PART IN IT

Dont you fukkin pontificate to me ... I wasnt talking to you ... capito! This is a cricket forum .. yes ... but perhaps we should look beyond cricket once in a while.
and he did. i thought he said condolence to the family of those who lost their folkz.. why don't u then create thread for thousands who died in Myanmar and China do u just care about Jaipurians.. only they are humans??

I didnt open a thread abt Myanmar and China and talk abt what happens to cricket now. If you arent nuanced enough to understand the difference then I wont bother wasting breath on you.

and he did. i thought he said condolence to the family of those who lost their folkz.. why don't u then create thread for thousands who died in Myanmar and China do u just care about Jaipurians.. only they are humans??

I didnt open a thread abt Myanmar and China and talk abt what happens to cricket now. If you arent nuanced enough to understand the difference then I wont bother wasting breath on you.
and u don't have a sense that the guy created thread asking about the games which would or would not happen at the venue because of what happend and u come and post a silly reply cursing him. i wonder what the heck was that. Peace out

yeah buzz off ... it may be silly to you ... so mind your own business and move along

and u don't have a sense that the guy created thread asking about the games which would or would not happen at the venue because of what happend and u come and post a silly reply cursing him. i wonder what the heck was that. Peace out

Guest HariSampath

sm..its perfectly natural to wonder whether there will be IPL cricket in Jaipur in view of the serial blasts, and not that he was insensitive to victims, he was expressing condolences as well. On the same note...what the heck are you doing on a cricket forum when there has been a national tragedy...shouldnt you be elsewhere ?

Hari dont presume to know what I am or am not doing ... the internet happens to be the fastest way for me to get info sitting thousands of miles away .... the level of onsolicited advice is quite amazing over here ... i could ask the same question of you by the way ...

sm..its perfectly natural to wonder whether there will be IPL cricket in Jaipur in view of the serial blasts, and not that he was insensitive to victims, he was expressing condolences as well. On the same note...what the heck are you doing on a cricket forum when there has been a national tragedy...shouldnt you be elsewhere ?

when I need your advice I'll ask you thank you very much

sm' date=' I believe you should stay away from Cricket forums for sometime if you are so grief stricken. Follow up with the tragedy and comeback when you are ready to discuss cricket again.[/quote']

sms how the fack you get time to come on an ipl form after the tragedy has happened in your city and what are you doing to help rather than cursing at someone who just wondering abt the safety of the ipl players as well..they are humans too.I feel sorry for the victims but man life goes on. No one knows it better than me.Tragedy has stuck us too but no one will stop for you. Is good to be polite and humble rather than going all crazy and startt cursing ppl. and you shouldnt be wondering abt cricket dude and talking about jaipre team over the last few days? what about 100000 ppl that died in burma ....thats 999985 more ppl than that died in jaipur...not saying that the amount of ppl that die determien the tragedy but saying that yes we should be sad for the victims and do whatever we can to help them but LIFE GOES ON! now go buzz off.

see above comment .. when i need your advice I will ask you.

sms how the fack you get time to come on an ipl form after the tragedy has happened in your city and what are you doing to help rather than cursing at someone who just wondering abt the safety of the ipl players as well..they are humans too.I feel sorry for the victims but man life goes on. No one knows it better than me.Tragedy has stuck us too but no one will stop for you. Is good to be polite and humble rather than going all crazy and startt cursing ppl. and you shouldnt be wondering abt cricket dude and talking about jaipre team over the last few days? what about 100000 ppl that died in burma ....thats 999985 more ppl than that died in jaipur...not saying that the amount of ppl that die determien the tragedy but saying that yes we should be sad for the victims and do whatever we can to help them but LIFE GOES ON! now go buzz off.