KKR are the most exciting team in the IPL

Gambit

Their bowling is good' date=' but their batting isnt upto speed.[/quote'] The worst of it happened today at the hands of Pollock(main), Bravo and Raje! Shame on the part of the batsmen...huh! Highest score of 15 by SG and Aggi......!
[image]Miss SRK[image] :laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: the real translation of KKR at the moment :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Actor as ever lived up to the billing :hysterical: The moral of the story is "Never get excited by Akthar's one off performance"
but today wasn't the day to judge him, though your statement is very much meaningful...!

but today wasn't the day to judge him' date=' though your statement is very much meaningful...![/quote'] I was in fact referring to his test cricket exploits. I think he'll be all right in Twenty20 given he doesn't have to bowl more than 3 to 4 overs in a game. Test cricket is where he's useless not with standing how quick he bowls.

I was in fact referring to his test cricket exploits. I think he'll be all right in Twenty20 given he doesn't have to bowl more than 3 to 4 overs in a game. Test cricket is where he's useless not with standing how quick he bowls.
so true, you are 100% onto it.