To all people who were making fun of yuvi captaincy

bobbydhillon

omg what a bad captaincy by dhoni , he has no clue , how can he let mumbai indians scor so many quick runs , rofl, THIS IS FOR ALL WHO WERE MAKING FUN OF YUVI AFTER HUSSEY KNOCK ESP, amits and few chennai fans and rohan and others point is u cant do fuk all if certain player is playing like that

anyways, back to dhoni's captaincy and performance, this game was bad. 1. slow batting. didn't give enough hits to Morkel and Gony. 2. didn't bring on Bala or Jogi soon enough when Jaya was tearing up Morkel and Gony. 3. Didn't finish Bala's quota after he was 2-9.

See I have nothing against Yuvi, and to be honest I haven't followed how he runs Kings XI. in fact after the WC debacle, I wanted Yuvi to be the captain but Dhoni was a real surprise, having said that Dhoni has done well to handle the situation. Now coming to the point. The whole point of this thread is nonsense. Dhoni displayed some unimaginative & pathetic performance as a captain today. Bringing no change in the bowling through out the power play when both the bowlers where hit over the park was literally the worst bit of captaincy you can ever see. No second thoughts on that. But How in the hell does it make Yuvi a good captain or save him from criticism when his team does bad? Because dhoni displayed bad captaincy against MI? WTF? This is even lamer than DHoni's captaincy today! And bobbydhillon calling someone *** just because they criticized yuvi is unacceptable.

See I have nothing against Yuvi, and to be honest I haven't followed how he runs Kings XI. in fact after the WC debacle, I wanted Yuvi to be the captain but Dhoni was a real surprise, having said that Dhoni has done well to handle the situation. Now coming to the point. The whole point of this thread is nonsense. Dhoni displayed some unimaginative & pathetic performance as a captain today. Bringing no change in the bowling through out the power play when both the bowlers where hit over the park was literally the worst bit of captaincy you can ever see. No second thoughts on that. But How in the hell does it make Yuvi a good captain or save him from criticism when his team does bad? Because dhoni displayed bad captaincy against MI? WTF? This is even lamer than DHoni's captaincy today! And bobbydhillon calling someone *** just because they criticized yuvi is unacceptable.
well i didnt criticize dhoni captaincy , it was sarcasm and if u read it carefully thats what i said , captain cant do anything much more if the opponent plays like that

this was for everybody who were criticizing yuvi after hussey played gem of a knock also like i said before dhoni was made captain not b/c yuvi was not good as player or would be captain, it was for other reasons, like partying too hard late nite and other stuff

bobby, I think you'll find that in any society, your audience will have greater respect, understanding and sympathy for your thoughts if you didn't address them as fags at the onset of your comment. Ever seen someone start with 'Dear Fags, Thank you for coming today.'?