To all people who were making fun of yuvi captaincy

bobbydhillon

I was brought up in Canada and we use fag and faggots all the time..wuts the big deal? Just like here in Aus, we use bastards all the time. Dont take it literally. However, yes the point can be made in a much respectable manner. and yuvi is doing very good as a captain but his batting has gone down the hill since Aus tour. He needs to pick up.

Just like in India this word is common for young guys to use..not meaning it literally and yes not very respectable but common. Predator_05 "Which 4 teams will reach the semi-finals and in what order? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let's see your predictions, g aandoos.

Look, Yuvraj cannot become a good captain just because MS Dhoni failed in one match as a captain. Dhoni's handling the ODI team, the 20/20 team, and has handled (in general) the Chennai team with aplomb. There's a reason why Yuvraj wasn't made the captain despite being a senior to MSD in terms of experience. I'm not saying he is a bad captain at all but I feel he is not as involved as the other captains on the field. Perhaps, its just me because I don't see him as a leader. Anyways, the team is doing well so he has to be doing something right.

Look' date=' Yuvraj cannot become a good captain just because MS Dhoni failed in one match as a captain. Dhoni's handling the ODI team, the 20/20 team, and has handled (in general) the Chennai team with aplomb. There's a reason why Yuvraj wasn't made the captain despite being a senior to MSD in terms of experience. I'm not saying he is a bad captain at all but I feel he is not as involved as the other captains on the field. Perhaps, its just me because I don't see him as a leader. Anyways, the team is doing well so he has to be doing [i']something right.
u have no clue mate why he was not made captain. when dhoni was made captain, does the selectors knew how he gonna be? if u follow indian cricket u should know what happened. it had nothing to do with cricket or captaincy skill. it was other stuff. i read article where they warned dhoni not to go yuvi way of lifestyle otherwise he would lose captaincy too. i had that article bookmarked but lost it with my old laptop. and its a well known fact that team management gave report to bcci bout yuvi lifestyle and late nites

u have no clue mate why he was not made captain. when dhoni was made captain, does the selectors knew how he gonna be? if u follow indian cricket u should know what happened. it had nothing to do with cricket or captaincy skill. it was other stuff. i read article where they warned dhoni not to go yuvi way of lifestyle otherwise he would lose captaincy too. i had that article bookmarked but lost it with my old laptop. and its a well known fact that team management gave report to bcci bout yuvi lifestyle and late nites
Yuvi didnt have spot in the test side either

advise, stop reading thrash articles. All senior players too supported Dhoni over UV., there must be a reason? I read somewhere that Akhtar is an alient from Mars

advise, stop reading thrash articles. All senior players too supported Dhoni over UV., there must be a reason? I read somewhere that Akhtar is an alient from Mars
State the facts with the name of the senior players that supported MSD over Yuvi for captaincy? with proper links and sources? If you can't..go back to your hole.

State the facts with the name of the senior players that supported MSD over Yuvi for captaincy? with proper links and sources? If you can't..go back to your hole.
And where is the link apart from your tall claims.Every one knows it for a fact that when Sachin dclined captaincy he suggested Dhoni's name even though UV was the vice captain.

My 2 cents..your 2 cents are not required in my thread cuz this is just like saying..oh my daddy is better than yous..no..mine is. Facts are there. Yuvi when given the captaincy role is proving to be helluva captain. later.
Same as yours I guess. No where have you proved he is proven to be a good captain. Only your tall claims after his team won by 1 run defending a mamooth total witht eh otehr team choking

And where is the link apart from your tall claims.Every one knows it for a fact that when Sachin dclined captaincy he suggested Dhoni's name even though UV was the vice captain.
I didnt claim anything. Bobby dhillon did. Ask him and if sachin suggested dhonis name over yuvraj(not sure still). Its not some sort of benchmark for great captaincy. Sachin himself was a very poor captain. and I thought I started this thread. Its my style of thread but bobby dhillon did.So feel free to post in it.

Same as yours I guess. No where have you proved he is proven to be a good captain. Only your tall claims after his team won by 1 run defending a mamooth total witht eh otehr team choking
Lol..Okay first you srat proving to me...why dhoni is such a good captain. Then I will start proving to you why yuvi is such a great captain. Not gonna waste my time on you otherwise. I have many reasons on why he is a good captain in Ipl for all the games. But I will let you do the ground work first before I waste my time on you.

I didnt claim anything. Bobby dhillon did. Ask him and if sachin suggested dhonis name over yuvraj(not sure still). Its not some sort of benchmark for great captaincy. Sachin himself was a very poor captain. and I thought I started this thread. Its my style of thread but bobby dhillon did.So feel free to post in it.
Links http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=sachin+recommended+Dhoni&meta= Sachin had a poor team but he is a good judge of player. Maybe its UV indiction that a senior player who has played with him for years considers a less senior player over him.

Duh, you made the claim and I just back it up??

Links http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=sachin+recommended+Dhoni&meta= Sachin had a poor team but he is a good judge of player. Maybe its UV indiction that a senior player who has played with him for years considers a less senior player over him.
So that makes Dhoni a better captain and Yuvi a bad one?...lollllllllll What's Sachin captaincy record liek while we at it..lol

So that makes Dhoni a better captain and Yuvi a bad one?...lollllllllll What's Sachin captaincy record liek while we at it..lol
It spmetimes helps to read through the thread before jumpinng in? It was asked which player supported him and I replied Sachin might not be a good captain but he is a good guess of character And unfortunatley for you, Sachin's like and dislikes goes quite a lot in deciding who is gonna be the captain of India so it matters a lot. If a senior player choses Dhoni over UV even though UV was senior, tells a lot about UV, doesnt it?