What can Chennai do after losing to Dadaji Jayasuriya?

Guest whineleg

What can Chennai do after losing to Dadaji Jayasuriya?  

1. 1.

• Change their name from Super Kingz to Super Pappuz
    • MSD should sacrifice more goatz
    • Listen to the ICFerz who voted in my last poll and move to another city
    • There iz no shame, GOD was involved after all, so it is OK to lose to Mumbai

Guest whineleg

Dadaji Jayasuriya had not done anything in the IPL so far, which waz not surprizing as Jaya is old, over the hill and needz to retire. Still he managed to beat the Chennai team single handedly. This iz a new low for Chennai. What can Dhoni and his men do?

Dadaji Jayasuriya had not done anything in the IPL so far, which waz not surprizing as Jaya is old, over the hill and needz to retire. Still he managed to beat the Chennai team single handedly. This iz a new low for Chennai. What can Dhoni and his men do?
whineleg y dont u tell us which team u support..atleast v chennaiites make fun of certain teams and they give it back to us wen v lose..i guess u jus wait for CSK to lose and start a thread and u support no one..thats a real shame :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Time to hide today' date=' Satish ... its a funny game, ain't it![/quote'] dude hehe y shd i hide..i told u yesterday wen my team wins i make it a point to dish it up to ppl who made fun of us wen v lost..and wen v lose its the other way around..still im here to support my team..not like few DD fans who din have anything to say wen they lost yest :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: they jus sing praises of their team wen their team wins and hibernate wen their team loses..

MSD was not gud today..well he cud have brought abt a couple of bowling changes to try and see how things work out..anyway jaya was unstoppable and in this mood im pretty sure no one can stop him..gud effort by CSK though to reach the score they got..they do have positives in this game also..MSD was a bit one dimensional today and guess the loses will help him more..

Simply Sanath; Chennai massacred Mumbai: Sanath Jayasuriya is one of those batsmen who have destroyed many a bowling attack, and his pride must have been hurt with his pretty sedate show in the Indian Premier League so far. He repaired all that tellingly against Chennai Super Kings on Wednesday, as he blasted 114 not out off just 48 balls to guide Mumbai Indians to a sensational nine-wicket win. The Sri Lankan veteran hammered 11 sixes and nine fours, and scored at an astounding strike rate of 237.5. Sachin Tendulkar's debut in the IPL was sedate, as the Mumbai skipper was dismissed for just 12 runs. Earlier, S. Badrinath and Mahendra Singh Dhoni brought Chennai back from the edge of almost certain defeat to pose a teaser for Mumbai, as they reached 156-6. Dhoni and Badrinath were involved in 95-run partnership which carried Chennai to a pretty decent total, which looked impossible at one stage. Badrinath scored a fine 53, while Dhoni scored 43 not out. Shaun Pollock bowled four overs for just nine runs. Sachin Tendulkar returned to serious cricket, and won the toss against Chennai Super Kings, deciding to field first.