DUDS on killing spree

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

MI beat KKR MI beat DD MI beat RR MI beat Hari's Invincible :hysterical: I don't care what happens now. But MI avenged their mere 6 run loss vs Drag queens in some SPANKING fashion. Hari's brainiac captain was spotted clueless in this game both with bat and while switching the bowlers. Dhoni scored at a SR of 122 (which is absolutely SH*T in T20). He never got CSK an upper hand while batting. He does not deserve to be in T20 (:hysterical:) "They either bowled too full or too wide and against a batsman like Sanath if you do that you will get badly hit", Dhoni said. Why didn't you bowl, Mr. I am everything :hysterical: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

MI beat Hari's Invincible :hysterical:
WTF is this crap?? That is a freaking insult to every CSK supporter.You take it back' date='sir!![/quote'] Sorry saar, he the englsh no good speak He saying Hari is invisible

Guest HariSampath
Lol I Am Still Dreaming About The Goat Curse. Wonder What New Curse Was On Dhoni Today When Chennai Was About To Lose And Jaysurya Was Going Bananas. I Think Rajnikantz Curse May Be
where is dehli the legend .....I mean where is it on the points table ? I searched very hard but couldnt see it...gave up after seeing Kolkatta team ..is Delhi still playing IPL or have they withdrawn ? :hysterical: