Gautam Gambhir: The Best T20 Batsman in the world

theguyinallblue

in-form yuvraj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gambhir + uska baap out of form sehwag >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Afridi)^10 + ancestors any time Rohit Sharma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the above
kuch jaada bol diya.. all have their class. and one can't compare rohit sharma with sehwag.. ROHIT HAS HIS CLASS. HIS FAN FOLLOWING. .BUT HE HASN'T ACHEIVED ANYTHIGN AS YET.. I HOPE HE GOES ON TO BECOME A GREAT PLAYER.. BUT TOO EARLY..

kuch jaada bol diya.. all have their class. and one can't compare rohit sharma with sehwag.. ROHIT HAS HIS CLASS. HIS FAN FOLLOWING. .BUT HE HASN'T ACHEIVED ANYTHIGN AS YET.. I HOPE HE GOES ON TO BECOME A GREAT PLAYER.. BUT TOO EARLY..
:haha: jus kidding, I wrote that just for fun. I agree that both Gambhir and Sharma are the future batting stars for india. Gambhir will take care of our top order. Rohit and yuvraj will handle the middle and slog overs...

jaffer is proving to be FTB...or was he not even ftb vs S.Africa in india... WJ shud be out of SL squad
100% agree. He simply is not good enough! Gambhir must have a run now. He is more siuted to longer form of game then shorter versions despite his recent successes. Give him a run and he will deliver

ghambhir has shown glimpses of doing better vs murali and malinga than anyone else in the side he should be picked
Mumbai Indians would love to steal him with a multimillion dollar contract if cap is removed and Delhi doesn't match it (which they'll try their best to match)