Congrats Mishra for the hattrick (highlight of his wickets included).

Guest Hiten.

Amit Mishra - WHAT A LEGEND!!! comes into bowl with hyderabad exploding away at 71/1. 1st ball, dismisses afridi 2nd over, comes in, gets gibbs out clean bowled comes into bowl with hyderabad needing 15 off the last over. last time malik ****ed it up for delhi at this situation, mishra comes in & gets guess what, a hat-trick & nearly had 4 in 4 as well bowling figures of 5/17 in 4 overs when everyone else went for 8 or more rpo including even mcgrath and it was not just this match, even in the last 2 matches, mishra was impressive. last match, he could have almost won it for delhi with his batting & conceded only 14 runs off 3 overs and i cant understand y didnt mishra play in any of the 1st 7 matches and its time to get mishra into the indian team immediately now that harbhajan singhs career doesnt look that good

I was at the ground yesterday and boy! What atmosphere we had for the last over with everyone shouting for Mishra to take wickets and he did exactly that and all of us went wild. I had not shouted as much in last 20 years of my life. It was a good experience.