Somebody shoot me!!

Guest Hiten.

BTW blue_brigade, this was just a T20 game which wasn't even a semi. SRT negotiated Actor with ease in the Ind-Pak series last year, making 2 90s in the ODIs against him and 2 50s in the tests including an unbeaten 50 in that tense run chase in Delhi. Actor was huffing and puffing like a third rate Contessa as usual. :top:

Excuse me, I am mocking the :yay: folks here and not really about SRT. The minute the "news trickled in", this site went totally gaga! Thats what I'm mocking. (ps: actually "rumor trickled in" even in the past 2-3 weeks, and there were temporary "going gaga" even then, but now the presence has really blessed IPL :D)
BTW, whats YOUR problem if some third person goes gaga over some other person's entry? No one asked YOU to go gaga didnt they? As long as no one interferes in YOUR business, I think you should also........ You understand right?

BTW' date=' whats [i']YOUR problem if some third person goes gaga over some other person's entry? No one asked YOU to go gaga didnt they? As long as no one interferes in YOUR business, I think you should also........ You understand right?
They have the right to go gaga, and I have the right to post. And, yes, I did not go and abuse anyone on the forum. With regards to 'mocking', well there is a POSTER with a SPECIALLY created user id which for all practical purposes is a Mod approved user id. That is mocking. Mocking in all shapes and forms has been going on in ICF from time immemorial. So, provide your advice to everyone. So, I mocked. And, I mocked at the OTT reactions of 100s when they hear "mere presence" rumors.

And, yes, I did not go and abuse anyone. With regards to 'mocking', well there is a POSTER with a SPECIALLY created user id which for all practical purposes is a Mod approved user id. That is mocking. Mocking in all shapes and forms has been going on in ICF from time immemorial. So, provide your advice to everyone. So, I mocked. And, I mocked at the OTT reactions of 100s when they hear "mere presence" rumors.
Shut up, whiney.

And, yes, I did not go and abuse anyone. With regards to 'mocking', well there is a POSTER with a SPECIALLY created user id which for all practical purposes is a Mod approved user id. That is mocking. Mocking in all shapes and forms has been going on in ICF from time immemorial. So, provide your advice to everyone. So, I mocked. And, I mocked at the OTT reactions of 100s when they hear "mere presence" rumors.
So, are you saying that using swear/abuse words is the only thing that needs to be censured on an MB? As it has been highlighted to you MANY times, everyone is a grown- up here and need no tutorial on MB etiquette. If only you understand thats it seems churlish on your part to show you face everytime Sachin fails and then hide and run away everytime he scores ( which happens a lot btw).

I thought SRT already shut you up :D OTT reactions from all over regarding this one cricketer :hmpf:
really finey wats ur problem here..ok he failed in this match that doesnt stop us frm worshipping him..so wat are u trying to say that v shd not go gaga over SRT..u of all ppl know that this site is full of SRT worshippers so y do u keep posting the same stuff again and again wen SRT fails..ur posts are not going to stop us frm singing praises abt SRT..

So, are you saying that using swear/abuse words is the only thing that needs to be censured on an MB? As it has been highlighted to you MANY times, everyone is a grown- up here and need no tutorial on MB etiquette. If only you understand thats it seems churlish on your part to show you face everytime Sachin fails and then hide and run away everytime he scores ( which happens a lot btw).
No, SRT has played well many times, and I have indeed appreciated that, but without going overboard. This is not abt SRT failing, ofcourse he is rusty, and he will have a few matches that wont go his way. It is to be expected. This about fanz going all hysterical when they hear SRT, like teenagers go hysterical when they used to hear some boy band or girl band as the case maybe. OTT reactions for SRT by fans is irritating, and while I dont abuse someone for that, I can certainly mock once in a while. Treating him like "equivalent to God" and all those kind of expressions by fans.

Funniest was fineleg in that SRT in 275+ run chases thread only a few days before SRT's glorious unbeaten ton in the first CB series final while chasing. Even Nostradamus (and by that I don't mean Hari :laugh: )couldn't have predicted a more stinging and shaming riposte. :D

No, SRT has played well many times, and I have indeed appreciated that, but without going overboard. This is not abt SRT failing, ofcourse he is rusty, and he will have a few matches that wont go his way. It is to be expected. This about fanz going all hysterical when they hear SRT, like teenagers go hysterical when they used to hear some boy band or girl band as the case maybe. OTT reactions for SRT by fans is irritating, and while I dont abuse someone for that, I can certainly mock once in a while. Treating him like "equivalent to God" and all those kind of expressions by fans.
Yes ok, but whats your problem? No one asked you to celebrate his presence. People celebrate what they like and as far as i know, its a perfectly acceptable thing. I think you should just mind your business and stop being so nosey.

Guest Hiten.
stfu.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Predz you are a legend :haha::haha::haha:

Yes ok, but whats your problem? No one asked you to celebrate his presence. People celebrate what they like and as far as i know, its a perfectly acceptable thing. I think you should just mind you business and stop being so nosey.
Eh, this is a publicly accessible MB. So, yes, if all have to mind their own business, then tis funny :haha: So, as I said, mocking others has been happening time immemorial in this ICF. Mods, members everyone mocks someone or the other during their ICF stay. So, nothing new here, is it? if I mock some folks for going OTT. Regarding "whats ur problem"? Not a problem as such, but highly irritating to see the OTT reactions to anything SRT by legendz fanz...so while nothing against rules to go gaga over SRT, similarly no big deal if someone mocks OTT reactions.

Fineleg.. Just Like U Support Dravid With Great Enthusiasm.. Same Way Ppl Here Support Srt With Great Enthusiasm. Now They Srt Lovers Also Have Greatest Of Respect For Same Dravid Guy.. But U Don't Have That Greatest Of Respect For Mr. Tendulkar.. and i being one of the biggest DRAVID fan is telling u that.. Thats The Real Differance.. And Thats What Is Pissing Others Off With Such Kind Of Act Of Urz..

Eh, this is a publicly accessible MB. So, yes, if all have to mind their own business, then tis funny :haha: So, as I said, mocking others has been happening time immemorial in this ICF. So, nothing new here, is it? if I mock some folks for going OTT.
No amount of explanations will ever make you understand how stupid you look, in the posts you make. Good luck and God speed.

No amount of explanations will ever make you understand how stupid you look, in the posts you make. Good luck and God speed.
Thats a biased post from you, given that you have been an audience to witnessing so many other people mocking me or other folks in ICF. No big deal, happens. But now you suddenly get interested to point out stupidity? :yay: God is going to play in IPL and blast everyone else :yay: God :hail: All these above legend stmts are not stupid, eh? Pointing them out is stupid? And that is not biased view?

:two_thumbs_up: