Jayasurya owned Shoaib ... Period

Temujin Khaghan

Warlock. I like that word :D As I said in the match thread, Suriya's more able and valiant brother SRT was laid to rest by the Knight Riding Goons who rode on their Hyper Extending ferrari. Suriya went mad with rage and avenged his brother by taking the hyper extending ferrari apart, part by part. :hysterical:

Pressure on suriya eased up on Sachin's arrival' date=' Suriya is no longer main batsman and it helps. He did come out all guns blazing.[/quote'] Yes, he said it in an interview that he is relaxed to see Sachin and is feeling less burdened.

I told you guys, Akhtar will follow up his ONE great performance with a customary 'stink up the joint' spell. He is career is as predictable as Malcolm Sami's line & length. Here is another version of the Mastercard: Fresh dope from Wasiristan - $10 Cant cope without a surgery - $5000 No hope to play for Pakistan - $1M No rope to hang himself after being murdered by a 40 year old uncle - PRICELESS

Great knock by Jaya. He pretty much owns anyone who bowls to him when on song.
He is just demonic when in full flow...whoever be the bowler...every bowler is an ordinary bunny for him...as I told earlier that he is a cold-blooded assassin!