Dadaji Tendulkar gets duck! What do the worshipperz have to say?

Guest whineleg

Guest HariSampath

Sachin yet to prove himself in T20....and Shoaib cleaned him up as expected , Sachin wont cross 100 runs in IPL. The other icons will be laughing their arses off :D

Guest HariSampath

MI is already winning planty of games without Sachin's help.....so he will play 'second fiddle' ?

MI is already winning planty of games without Sachin's help.....so he will play 'second fiddle' ?
You can not say without Sachin's help. Sanath said it clearly that he felt less burdened because Sachin was back and that why he could play his natural game. Some people's presence does miracles. Scahin is one of them. Yes, teams can win matches without certain players and that does not make the players any lesser than what they are.

Geez Hari, give it a break. Your tirade against the likes of Rahul, Tendulkar and the rest of the greats is getting very boring. It's only a twenty20 for haven's sake.

Guest HariSampath

what tirade ? I just commened that Sachin hasnt scored yet in T20, and also that Shoaib would clean him up today, which he did. And how about commenting to those who always "god this" or "god that" each time Sachin plays a match....that doesnt bore you ? read the thread OP....this is just a poser to those who always play the Sachin-is-god charade here

Boss had a bad day. I know how it feels when he gets a duck against that neech kamin kuthe Shoaib. Take it easy guys... one of our indian batsmen will trash shoaib big time. i just know its coming soon...
and how i wish thats done by either Rohit Sharma or MSD..i wud like RS to do that like a surgeon operating with finesse and i want MSD to destroy actor like wat he did against Steyn..:two_thumbs_up:

what tirade ? I just commened that Sachin hasnt scored yet in T20, and also that Shoaib would clean him up today, which he did. And how about commenting to those who always "god this" or "god that" each time Sachin plays a match....that doesnt bore you ? read the thread OP....this is just a poser to those who always play the Sachin-is-god charade here
This is "Indian cricket fans" and you would expect the fans to say good things about their idols. You have to expect that even though the "God" part gets boring too. We don't want non stop cussing of the Indian players unless we run a "Pakistan cricket fans" website. A criticism is fine but a tirade is useless. As an "Indian cricket fans" website we would rather want to stand by the Indian cricket players rather than run them down at every possible opportunity.