Dadaji Tendulkar gets duck! What do the worshipperz have to say?

Guest whineleg

SRT failz again' date=' and this time to Actor![/quote'] Whiney is the funniest poster on ICF:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Post even more whiney :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
This is "Indian cricket fans" and you would expect the fans to say good things about their idols. You have to expect that even though the "God" part gets boring too. We don't want non stop cussing of the Indian players unless we run a "Pakistan cricket fans" website. A criticism is fine but a tirade is useless. As an "Indian cricket fans" website we would rather want to stand by the Indian cricket players rather than run them down at every possible opportunity.
My posts themselves were a sarcastik take on the over done 'god' bit...we see nothing else here on Sachin Where is the "non stop cussing" you refer to ? And are ALL Indian cricket fans expected to say good things about ALL Indian cricketers ALL the time ? Certainly not....and there will be criticism for poor play...and repeated criticsim of repeated poor play, and some non performing "idols" of some may be sticking on to the team and preventing other "idols" from playing in the team, right ? so where do these fans get to express their criticism of the "non performing idol" ? and if it is done, it becomes "non stop cussing" ? Are players like Dravid and Ganguly protected against everything here on ICF ? and criticising them makes an Indian fan , a Paki ?

I think this tourney is a good detoxifier for some of us. We can hate(strong word but using it for emphasis) some Indian cricketers, that we weren't too fond of, unabashedly as they play for other city teams. We can cheer their dismissals, laugh at their plight and generally get it out of our system. Once Team India start to play again, all of us will(hopefully)support each of the 11, 100000%.

Once Team India start to play again' date=' all of us will(hopefully)support each of the 11, 100000%.[/quote'] Not going to happen. You can see that the b itching and whining is being done by the usual suspects, while the rest are just enjoying the cricket and not taking it too seriously. It doesn't make any difference.

I still cant figure out how a normal' date=' India-loving person, can actually vehemently hate an [i']Indian cricketer, whoever he be and whatever team he plays for.
dont u hate Azza? p.s: I knw what u r saying - just remember there are exceptions like that cheat

No, I am talking abt the kool aid effect as mentioned in - 'strong or fervent believer in a particular philosophy or mission -- wholeheartedly or blindly believing in its virtues'. Regarding bend over...this *is* how you do it, Bend it like Bendulkar (though I admit Laxman can do it 'more stylishly' and more often) spr3.jpg

A cricketer - a fan The Humor - maybe you will find some fans here ( if there are any ) Thanx for replying in my thread -------- looking forward for some other replies
The guy is rusty, and he will make runs soon. But all this "presence" brouhaha is really the humor :D ============
"other replies" in ICF...ok, u can wait for them, but sample a few in the meanwhile... God :hail: God's mere presence has brought 2 Mumbai victories :yay: Tendulkar orchestrated the win...:thumbs_up: Tendulkar will shut his critics :angry_smile: (without realizing his OTT fans are the ones being criticized :hmpf:) Shoot where xyz = anyone who does not :hail: THE GOD of THE RELIGION that is CRICKET

..I have seen tube lights but never anything like this
what, u mean you are being sarc when you talked abt SRT's "mere presence"...if so, more power to you :two_thumbs_up: if not, welcome to the kool-aid party at SachinCricketFans.com aka here!

Guest Hiten.

Rajeev u stupid turd. Stop worshiping tendulkar for heaven's sake. Jee, talk about OTT. P.S: Can you change the bat that is above my 'Join Date'. SG cobra ??? WTF :P