This Is So Frustrating

Cricketics

also tryed calling some other friends and relatives.. some say that in th eir area the rain has stopped, some say in their area it's still drizzling a bit.. basically pakistan is a facked up nation... i heard..
you have to try the whale's number Its cuz KXI drafted in the "whale" just for this scenario. He cleverly summoned his fellow army of whales in the Indian ocean. the 1000 strong army squirted the water towards Delhi. In a super fast motion, the water evaporated and formed into clouds just hovering the stadium. When the time was right the "whale" pressed the remote control to control the game and to give him respite. The whale aka Ramesh Powar

also tryed calling some other friends and relatives.. some say that in th eir area the rain has stopped, some say in their area it's still drizzling a bit.. basically pakistan is a facked up nation... i heard..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.....That is so fcking funny!

I See Pictures Of Super Sopper Being Run Over The Covers.. O Bhai Saab Super Sopper Walein Bhaiya, Can U Run That On tHe Outfiled First
they always delay the supersopper business for some reason. if its raining cover the entire ground not just around the pitch area.

they always delay the supersopper business for some reason. if its raining cover the entire ground not just around the pitch area.
seriously man. and why can't the cover the whole ground like they did during Calcutta's game recently in Eden Gardens