cover RUDI KOERTZEN WITH RAIN COVERS

Cricketics

Why should Punjab bat in the rain and have a possibility of losing the game because of it? The rules were followed. Punjab won fair and square. They kept up with d/l. If anyone is to be blamed, blame sehwag for bowling that one over that changed everything.
if they were to follow rules then it would have been a draw :hatsoff: .. it was raining when they started the 2nd innings .. I dont care if delhi loses .. yaar 3 over bachay thay they would have lost anyway .. but this is shyt umpiring ofcourse Punjab batted well ... I guess viru f@cked up by not using McGrath for his 3rd over ... Never mind GO MUMBAI !!!!

Blame Sehwag, not the umpire For bowling that over himself when Punjab were well below the d/l target. One spinner was enough, I dunno why he brought himself in? When Punjab were under a bit of pressure as they had lost 3 wickets...The part timer was not the need then but more pressure from strike bowlers.

wah re wah.. one bad over doesn't mean we should blame him for losing for Delhi.. game was on.. umpire messed it up.. it was rianing harder when Punjab started batting.. thats when game was continued.. when it was merely drizzling during the end of the game.. thats when umpires decided to walk off to GB ROAD AND CALL FOR COVERS

the delhi groundstaff played spoilsport by huddling inside without coming out. this made the umpires angry. so even when the rain reduced to a drizzle, they marched off the field. this way the groundstaff's plan backfired. after 10 minutes off calling the covers, only one guy came in to cover the pitch with a plastic cover - comedy. lol

..draw? how I thought game was never to be called of, by D/L Ounjab would have won anyways I didnt watch the match from begining, so Punjab only got few overs for powerplay right
It was raining when they started the 2nd innings ...but yes then powerplay or draw ... All im saying is that logic is flawed that Umpire did the right thing .. he didnt ...though Im not saying Delhi lost cuz of umpire

if the groundstaff came as soon as called in aprofessional manner, we would have seen the whole match. anyway, i felt like someone stole my biriyani and left me with a half empty stomach, comparing to the build up sehwag was giving the match in the first innings. I hope sachin will fill my hunger tommorow with some hitting.

I call u a loser or a blind person if u can't see 3 overs are yet to be bowled and having followed cricket for a while' date=' u still thinkg game can't turn around..[/quote'] Finals of the worldcup have been decided by D/L. This was just a domestic league 20/20 game. It was important to keep track of the d/l target and we got it. Obviously it would have been better, if the game finished but that wasn't to be and following the rules of the game, Punjab won fair and square and they were the most likely to win. so its only fair.

After hitting the 6 Jayawardena goes to the Umpire and says he cant hold the bat and the retarded umpire buys that ... As for Delhi .. yaar yeh Haarna to chalta hai ...but it wasnt right what happened .. and if u cant see our point of view then I cant say anything Ofourse Punjab deserved to win anyway ..