Bets Ready for MI/HDC , KKR/CSK

Rajiv

Some of the bets should be scrapped like I had a million on CSK to hit the most sixes and they didnt even get 6 overs to bat and KKR only hit 3 sixes that and any other bets affected because of the rain
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Weren't you complaining that we are not putting up easy bets. See what happens when you try to swindle the system by placing millions of dollars on easy bets and then the Gods pi$$ on them while paupers like us can't even begin to comprehend what a million bucks are like.

Some of the bets should be scrapped like I had a million on CSK to hit the most sixes and they didnt even get 6 overs to bat and KKR only hit 3 sixes that and any other bets affected because of the rain
The bets dont get scraped unless the match was not played. Betting rules are betting rules. You shouldve known that its gonna rain before the betting and maybe not make a bet on the sixes since u knew one team or both teams might not bat much at all.Betting is all about predictions.

The bets dont get scraped unless the match was not played. Betting rules are betting rules. You shouldve known that its gonna rain before the betting and maybe not make a bet on the sixes since u knew one team or both teams might not bat much at all.Betting is all about predictions.
lol wtf do i look like a weatherman how am i supposed to know the weather

Ok' date=' Great Gambler ji![/quote'] 'Gambling, or gaming, is the staking of money or other thing of value on the issue of a game of chance. It thus belongs to the class of aleatory contracts which the gain or loss of the parties depends on an uncertain event.It is not gambling, in the strict sense, if a bet is laid on the issue of a game of skill like billiards or football. The issue must depend on chance, as in dice, or partly on chance, partly on skill, as in whist. Moreover, in ordinary parlance, a person who plays for small stakes to give zest to the game is not said to gamble; gambling connotes playing for high stakes'