can anyone donate me some icf $. will return them back after i get rich

amits

Guest HariSampath

For $50,000 dollars will you curse Gambhir 100 times ? I will give you, I dont need it back :-)

For $50' date='000 dollars will you curse Gambhir 100 times ? I will give you, I dont need it back :-)[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: All this money floating around is making ICF a dangerous place. It's not long before suparis are going to be taken out here on ICF! I can't believe my $150,000 had put me in the top 5 rich people till the CB series. vroom was right. We are heading towards a banana republic and anarchy here.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: All this money floating around is making ICF a dangerous place. It's not long before suparis are going to be taken out here on ICF! I can't believe my $150,000 had put me in the top 5 rich people till the CB series. vroom was right. We are heading towards a banana republic and anarchy here.
gareeb ppl pls don't whine...Be happy with wateva u have ....

All this money floating around is making ICF a dangerous place. It's not long before suparis are going to be taken out here on ICF!
The supari thing has already started , couple of weeks ago I announced that Im happy to give ICF$1mil if someone can get Bhajji to slap SR Gay ..

Guest HariSampath

Dravid abuse threads ( sponsorship rates $ 1 million per thread ) Tendulkar abuse threads sponsorship ( $4 millions per thread) Ganguly abuse threads ( sponsored for $2 million per thread) Dhoni abuse thread ( sponsors for $ 10 million per thread) Tendulkar worship thread ( sponsors for $ 50 million per thread , mainly the filthy rich Rajeev, Blue_brig etc) Tendulkar dont abuse threads ( anti to abuse above), sponsorship of $ 5 million apiece , and here even SRT fans are asking to be paid for not abusing Sachin ...mercenaries) :D Dont abuse Sehwag and Dhoni threads ( money paid by their fans to dissuade others from abusing them) and so on....the market wins :yay: