Cricketics is feeling neglected

The Outsider

After all the hoopla we had over Sriram becoming the top post scorer at ICF, Cricketics sent me a PM and an email saying that he has crossed 10,000 posts and we better congratulate him or else he will stop sharing his wonderful videos and humorous posts here. I ignored it, so he sent me an email, which I ignored also. Then, he finally called me up and said he is quitting the site if we don't start a thread congratulating him and his amazing contribution to what we are today and I had to relent and start this thread. Congrats 'ticzz and ICF will not be the same without you!:two_thumbs_up:

After all the hoopla we had over Sriram becoming the top post scorer at ICF, Cricketics sent me a PM and an email saying that he has crossed 10,000 posts and we better congratulate him or else he will stop sharing his wonderful videos and humorous posts here. I ignored it, so he sent me an email, which I ignored also. Then, he finally called me up and said he is quitting the site if we don't start a thread congratulating him and his amazing contribution to what we are today and I had to relent and start this thread. Congrats 'ticzz and ICF will not be the same without you!:two_thumbs_up:
ROFL? when did i do all this??? anywayz, thanks shwetabh and all others..

Cricketics, "Denial is a defense mechanism' postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence." Its ok buddy. Congratulations on the 10k mark. :--D