IPL - Trades and Acquisitions

swami1984

Who would you like to see traded to/from your team, or acquired/dropped by your team? I know I'd want the following for DC: - Shaun Tait - Trade Gibbs for Kallis (both have been crap so far, but BRC want hitters and DC want guys who can stay there for 10 overs) - Jerome Taylor - Phil Jacques - Cheteshwar Pujara - Ranadeb Bose PS: - Persuade Symonds to not go to Pakistan next year

For Kings xi:No one from any team. Team is perfect. Possibly Bhajji for powar.
bhajji for powar would be smart actually. As Far as DC Gibbs and Afridi for Pathan, haha i know not going to happen. Deccan Chargers need a Flintoff of a Tait

bhajji for powar would be smart actually. As Far as DC Gibbs and Afridi for Pathan' date=' haha i know not going to happen. Deccan Chargers need a Flintoff of a Tait[/quote'] Afridi is fine - good bowler actually (we do need two spinners since Symonds forgot how to bowl). Gibbs must be traded for Kallis since we need a player who can bat some overs. He hasn't done well so far, but he has the capability to bat out some overs.

For Delhi. Trash Mohd Asif back to pakistan, and bring in Morne Morkel(albie morkels brother) from south africa ALSO SOME OTHER PLAYERS WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PLAYING FOR DELHI ISHANT SHARMA Brad Haddin Fulton from new zeland
Morne Morkel plays for Rajasthan. I don't think Kolkata will be willing to trade I. Sharma aaaaaand...perhaps a Gibbs/Asif trade would be good then :-D Hey, DC needs good fast bowlers. And Asif isn't doing well right now because he's got a hand injury

CSK: Trade Dhoni to Mumbai for Jaya and Pollock
wow...then Mumbai will still have a ridiculous batting lineup and good bowling. Assuming that it is they who acquired KP, they would love to go for this deal... Sachin Shah Nayar KP Uthappa Dhoni © Bravo Harbhajan Nehra Nel Fernando (or some other foreign bowler)

i like the trade for Jaysuriya as it would unite him with Murali. Not only would it do that, but it would bring together Pollock with guys like Albie Makhaya etc. Helpful trades: Tanvir and Watson and Asnodkar for Gibbs and Vaas(i would say Laxman instead of Gibbs, but it is most certain that he will remain a charger) Ponting and Gayle for Kallis and Boucher Maharoof and Dilshan for Afridi

According to my trade speculations including the one by Yoda it would look like this: Gilchrist Laxman Sharma Symonds Venugopal Dilshan Maharoof Bangar RP Singh Ohja Vijay Kumar Delhi: Sehwag Gambhir Dhawan Tiwary Malik Karthik Afridi Mishra McGrath Sangwan Asif Kolkatta: Ganguly Chopra D.Das Kallis Hussey Saha Boucher Dinda Agarkar Akhtar Ishant Sharma

i like the trade for Jaysuriya as it would unite him with Murali. Not only would it do that, but it would bring together Pollock with guys like Albie Makhaya etc. Helpful trades: Tanvir and Watson and Asnodkar for Gibbs and Vaas(i would say Laxman instead of Gibbs, but it is most certain that he will remain a charger) Ponting and Gayle for Kallis and Boucher Maharoof and Dilshan for Afridi
now why the heck would royals trade tanvir or watson or asnodkar for gibbs and vaas? they wont even trade watson for gibbs or vaas and add on symmo. watson is cheap for them and best player in ipl for other crap and his contract is cheap too. it not what u want in ur team, players trading invovles 2 teams who think the same bout trade

I think Vaas needs to be a starter of a bowling line up to be consistently good he would come through good on that team i feel like Smith would love Gibbs on his team and would probably push for it. Gibbs also needs a good environment, they can give up watson but in the end it has to work out.

I think Vaas needs to be a starter of a bowling line up to be consistently good he would come through good on that team i feel like Smith would love Gibbs on his team and would probably push for it. Gibbs also needs a good environment' date=' they can give up watson but in the end it has to work out.[/quote'] dude tell me why they would give up watson in first place? cuz smith want fellow south african. ?