Xbox 360 Or Ps3???

Cricketics

PLANNING TO BUY EITHER ONE.. for summers.. which one should i go for? any suggestions.. games better in xbox or ps3?? offcourse i am great fan of soccer games, and some regular fighting stuff like wwe or any regular random crazy games to kill some time in summers while at home.. and there was some cricket game too i heard for xbox?? so which one to go for?

currently, I think xbox has more games than ps3. However ps3 is catching up. However, with blue-ray winning , ps3 holds the upper hand in the upcoming years. I dont really play games anymore. Its been ages since I touched a game. With ps3, you can also watch movies, divx or dvds from a usb port. That is a feature I like. But why not go with wii. From what I hear, it is great for kids and the interactivity is great. I think there's also a beach cricket game out. Check this out fZ4OZ8xget0&e

currently, I think xbox has more games than ps3. However ps3 is catching up. However, with blue-ray winning , ps3 holds the upper hand in the upcoming years. I dont really play games anymore. Its been ages since I touched a game. With ps3, you can also watch movies, divx or dvds from a usb port. That is a feature I like. But why not go with wii. From what I hear, it is great for kids and the interactivity is great. I think there's also a beach cricket game out. Check this out fZ4OZ8xget0&e
http://www.videogamer.com/news/21-02-2008-7584.html beach cricket though If a good cricket games comes out on the wii, i'll buy it straight away

I had Ps 1 and now have p2 (dont play it as often as I used to 2-3 years ago). I usually played WWE (fav), Cricket, NFL and Tennis. PS2 has good enough graphics and the games cost around A$20-25 (used games). I looked into getting PS3 but to me it seems too expensive since Ps2 has good enough graphics and u can get a used one for around A$125 ... WWE is so much fun cuz u can beat the cr@p out... good way to release stress ! My friends tell me that Wii is pretty good too !

Wii: Dont get fooled by the ads. The controller , no way in hell works 1:1. It is a poor imitation of a button press. Nothing more. The graphics are poor, gameplay mostly sucks and when it comes to good games, it has a non-existent 3rd party game library. But dont take my word for it....try it in your local game shop. It is a toy. A good party toy. Kinda like board games of yore. But its not a good game console(unless you cant live without mario,zelda and samus). So your real choice should come between PS3 and 360. Games : 360 has some of the best games out there. Shooters, Racers, RPG, Sports....the PS3 library, well....lemme put it this way, its worse that the Wii. If you are looking for games, then the 360 is the best there is, without a doubt.The online is great (though costs 50$ a year for multiplayer) compared to PS3. The feature set- custom soundtrack(play ur own music in any game ), in-game xmb (chat, video chat, invite friends to games) while playing, media players (plays most video files from usb or lan shared comp) on the 360 is almost non-existent on the PS3. Look at this site for more info on games, 360 - 36 games with 85+ PS3 - 16 games with 85+ Cost :360 starts at 280 but i suggest the 350$ model called premium. PS3 starts at 400$ (but the 500$ model comes with backward compatibility). Has a HDD, wi-fi and blu-ray drive. As far as cost is concerned, you defn get more bang for the buck from the PS3 but if u r not planning to use the blu-ray drive, it holds no meaning for you. But real cost , PS3 - 400$ (or 500$ with backward compatibility )(+ 60$ for controller with rumble) 360 - 350 $+ 10$ plug and charge kit (+50$ per year for online multiplayer , but its good) So basically it comes down to what you want to do. If u like playing games then the 360 is your choice, hands down. But it has reliability problems (mostly covered by warranty though). If you are an occasional gamer who likes blu-ray then PS3 might be your choice although games selection sucks. But if you are party gamer, try the Wii.