players u would like to c in the indian 20/20 / odi team

amits

players u would like to c in the indian 20/20 / odi team  

1. 1.

based on performances in ipl & also domestic cricket, these would be the xis 1st xi: sehwag tendulkar gambhir rohit sharma yuvraj raina dhoni(w) harbhajan singh pravin kumar rp singh ishant 2nd xi: yusuf pathan uthappa dhawan badrinath kaif abhishek nair dinesh kartik(w) chawla irfan pathan goni zaheer 3rd xi: jaffer rahane virat kohli venugopal manoj tiwary ravindra jadeja saha(w) amit mishra sreesanth munaf patel sangwan

Irfan Pathan should be in our primary squad at all costs. The others we haven't seen enough of to judge whether they belong in the primary squad or not. And why is Zaheer not good enough in the ODIs ? (I understand he's far better in Test Matches but he's not terrible in ODIs (apart from that 2003 match)). Why is Sreesanth in the 3rd squad? And why is Jaffer even there ?

based on performances in ipl & also domestic cricket, these would be the xis 1st xi: sehwag tendulkar gambhir rohit sharma yuvraj raina dhoni(w) harbhajan singh pravin kumar rp singh ishant 2nd xi: yusuf pathan uthappa dhawan badrinath kaif abhishek nair dinesh kartik(w) chawla irfan pathan goni zaheer 3rd xi: jaffer rahane virat kohli venugopal manoj tiwary ravindra jadeja saha(w) amit mishra sreesanth munaf patel sangwan
The second XI can give the first XI a run from its money. However, both teams will kick the living daylights out of the 3rd XI

whateva be the combination, but amits has really summed up all the eligible players. This, I think is a superb effort by which we understand that we have immense potential. We have got enormous talent and strength, still we are weak. Besides this talent we must have temperament, compatibility, strategies and above all game-plan with proper tactics. No one, then can beat us or keep us away from toppling the table and winning the coming world cup...say what!

this also shows that we have enough talent in india to have 3 teams in intl cricket. and the reason of selecting jaffer in the 3rd team was due to his form in domestic odis this year. the only other choice for the opener in the 3rd xi was akash chopra sreesanth is in the 3rd xi as each xi has 3 fast-bowlers. maybe sreesanth could get into the 2nd xi inplace of irfan pathan, with irfan pathan making the 1st xi

ODI squad for India - good competition for 2 spots ***Top order*** Sachin Sehwag Gambhir ***Middle order*** Yuvraj Rohit Raina/Badri/Dhawan/Nayar/Yusuf/Uthappa/Kohli/Asnodkar/Venugopal /Vidyut/Karthik/Kaif/Parthiv Dhoni ***Lower order*** Ishanth RP Chawla/Bhajji Zaheer/Sreesanth/Irfan/VRV/Gony/Dinda/Praveen/Balaji/Nehra /Kulkarni/Yomahesh/Trivedi/Agarkar/Joginder

Guest Hiten.
lol what did you want? someone to argue with u lol yeh sehwag should only play tests and t20
LOL. that post should have been in 'DC vs DD betting" thread :giggle:

i think sehwag should be removed from the xi & yusuf pathan included. sehwag is good enough only for test cricket. he has now started to struggle even in 20/20 :mad: and the post says limited-overs xis, so the xis r for both odi & 20/20

***Top order*** Sachin Sehwag Gambhir ***Middle order*** Yuvraj Rohit Raina/Badri/Dhawan/Nayar/Yusuf/Uthappa/Kohli/Asnodkar/Venugopal /Vidyut/Karthik/Kaif/Parthiv Dhoni ***Lower order*** Ishanth RP Chawla/Bhajji Zaheer/Sreesanth/Irfan/VRV/Gony/Dinda/Praveen/Balaji/Nehra /Kulkarni/Yomahesh/Trivedi/Agarkar/Joginder
even sehwag & rp's spots arent secure. also, yuvraj should be kicked out of the team i would go with this team for odis - tendulkar yusuf pathan gambhir dhawan rohit sharma raina dhoni(w) chawla/amit mishra pravin kumar zaheer/irfan pathan ishant

even sehwag & rp's spots arent secure. also, yuvraj should be kicked out of the team i would go with this team for odis - tendulkar yusuf pathan gambhir dhawan rohit sharma raina dhoni(w) chawla/amit mishra pravin kumar zaheer/irfan pathan ishant
raina at 4 down. yeah right! to meddle with your team (though i dont like it), i would want to tinker with the order sachin, gambhir, dhawan raina,rohit,yusuf,dhoni chawla,irfan,zaheer,ishant also irfan should be an alternative for pravin, not zaheer. okay, i like the team... but I would prefer yuvi instead of raina at 2 down... hell, i ended up with what I wanted. lol