Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Delhi Wants Dinesh Karthik

Punjab??? Bangalore?? Chennai?? Mumbai?? Hyderabad???? Rajasthan??? We Don't Need This Packhole Drama Queen
no thank you....I don't know why DC would take karthik..we already have a keeper who can bat :-D But do try to give us a fast bowler or two

We need to package him up with Tiwary and ship both of them off to a place far' date=' far away[/quote'] thank GODDDD our team didn't take him.....I always thought he was over-rated!

Chennai will take him in a hearbeat. We will give you Dropthiv. KKD is low on confidence now. Playing in front of home crowd will do him good. Remember he was our MVP in our inaugural 20-20 game vs SA. The guy can bat and of course keep.

Chennai will take him in a hearbeat. We will give you Dropthiv. KKD is low on confidence now. Playing in front of home crowd will do him good. Remember he was our MVP in our inaugural 20-20 game vs SA. The guy can bat and of course keep.
I WOULD really want PARTHIVE IF U WANT KARTHIK serioulsy Patel is too good a keeper then karthik and also as a batsman

Disagree. He can keep, but cannot bat (with any semblance of decent consistency). The odd good scores he has, but he cannot bat.

hayden, hussey, raina, flemming.. how many more lefties uw ant for ur next year's team rofl..
eh? I support hyd team, and none of them play for us :haha:. coach robin was just telling last game that they'll be wanting to acquire a good left handed batsmen and fast bowlers. Also build up the bench strength

hyd can take parthiv away from chennai if you guys dont want...we need a decent left-handed batsman for cheap
well we will need rohit then. we can throw in fleming too if the dollars don't match. :-D

well we will need rohit then. we can throw in fleming too if the dollars don't match. :-D
hyd may not play the best cricket right now but that doesn't mean the hyd management is dumb :-D. It would take a lot to part with the current vice-captain (hopefully Gilly will remain captain next year and laxman becomes VC) and batting backbone..

looking at this thread, i was the only one who supported dinesh kartik for delhi. and i should be the delhi fan with the maximum right to celebrate!!!!!!!!

GOOD BUMP HERE KARTHIK HAS SHOWN he can be a dare devil lets give him a nother chance Chennai chronicales newspaper has also reported that he has stopped eating dosas and crap and has joined the Chole bature, allo chaat, Pav Bhaji ARMY OF DELHI..

GOOD BUMP HERE KARTHIK HAS SHOWN he can be a dare devil lets give him a nother chance Chennai chronicales newspaper has also reported that he has stopped eating dosas and crap and has joined the Chole bature, allo chaat, Pav Bhaji ARMY OF DELHI..
:finger::finger: once a chennaiite always a chennaiite..he ll be back to our squad soon..until then keep in mind that it was a guy frm chennai that managed to get the Delhi team into the semis..infact 2 guys..yomi and KKD..so chennaiites helped u afterall..oh wat a pity :hysterical::hysterical:

Chennai chronicales newspaper has also reported that he has stopped eating dosas and crap and has joined the Chole bature, allo chaat, Pav Bhaji ARMY OF DELHI..
and Momos , butter chicken etc :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Look at these guys, they want a chennaite to save them from the mess they got into but still they can't stop taking a dig at the food habits of Chennaites.... You guys don't deserve Karthik.... :finger:

:finger::finger: once a chennaiite always a chennaiite..he ll be back to our squad soon..until then keep in mind that it was a guy frm chennai that managed to get the Delhi team into the semis..infact 2 guys..yomi and KKD..so chennaiites helped u afterall..oh wat a pity :hysterical::hysterical:
and I want Manpreet Gony back....:-D

KARTHIK doesn't deserve a crappy team like Chennai, he isn't a real Madrasi anyway, did you hear him speak hindi at the post match ceremony ? Exactly. He is way too classy to play for you.

Look at these guys' date=' they want a chennaite to save them from the mess they got into but still they can't stop taking a dig at the food habits of Chennaites.... You guys don't deserve Karthik.... :finger:[/quote'] lo u have started Cholay Bhaturay Vs Sambar Dosai again .. huh ...

KARTHIK doesn't deserve a crappy team like Chennai' date=' he isn't a real Madrasi anyway, did you hear him speak hindi at the post match ceremony ? Exactly. He is way too classy to play for you.[/quote'] Since he talks Hindi he is not a chennaite..... :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

KARTHIK doesn't deserve a crappy team like Chennai' date=' he isn't a real Madrasi anyway, did you hear him speak hindi at the post match ceremony ? Exactly. He is way too classy to play for you.[/quote'] WTF do u mean by that..v ppl frm chennai know our national lang very well..so does that mean that v are not frm chennai..:finger::finger: and u hated him until this match..man u are like a chameleon..KKD doesn deserve a fan base like u guys..well atleast v are happy that v helped u to get into the semis..the sambhar sniffers are the real heroes for ur team..and they delivered wen it mattered the most..:finger::finger:

chal oi .. GIVE US A BREAK enough of ur Punjab Punjab .. 2 din se sun raha hoon :giggle: Kidding .. Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyan !
dude, satishg said that manpreet gony is chennaite now since he plays for chennai..fair nuff..now he said karthik is chennaite regardless of if he plays for delhi..so just pointing it out in a sarcastic way. And why shouldnt I talk about Punjab. Its my home state..If you are jealous, thats your problem. and vadhaiyan to ur team delhi.

Satish babu' date=' i'm not disagreeing with any of that, you can say it a million times if you like, i'm sure it will ease the pain of losing today[/quote'] well CSK doesn deserve to go to the semis coz of some other teams loss..if they cant win against DC then they shd not be in the semis..so im happy that DD won today coz it makes the IPL more interesting..and as i have said before DD is a much better team than CSK rite now..so i jus wanted CSK to get into the semis coz of their own effort not coz of Delhi losing..

And look at this guy.... he can't see Tics comment on KD quiting chennai food... but always finds my post.... selective amnesia??? :haha:
abey teri asi ki taisi ... u can shove sambar and Bhaturay u know where .... I was trying to defuse the tension but if u think I m trying to point out that U r the only one who does this sambar - Bhaturay crap here then .. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

well CSK doesn deserve to go to the semis coz of some other teams loss..if they cant win against DC then they shd not be in the semis..so im happy that DD won today coz it makes the IPL more interesting..and as i have said before DD is a much better team than CSK rite now..so i jus wanted CSK to get into the semis coz of their own effort not coz of Delhi losing..
Well said yaar Delhi are the best team in the IPL, good luck to Chennai for the semis - i'd rather see them playing in the final 4 than the pretentious Mumbai team

abey teri asi ki taisi ... u can shove sambar and Bhaturay u know where .... I was trying to defuse the tension but if u think I m trying to point out that U r the only one who does this sambar - Bhaturay crap here then .. :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
yeah... yeah... why don't u diffuse the tension by asking the one who started it stop for a change?

Anybody who is mentioning Sambar - dalia - Butter chicken - Rajma chawal to create some tension on ICF should stop else it gets out of hand. After all we are Indians first then Tamil , punjabi , marathi etc Jai Hind !

Sign in to follow this