New cricket game

Parth

Re: New cricket game

Just curious' date=' those of you who do have an XBox or a PS or even a Nintendo Wii (btw if cricket ever comes out on Wii, i am buying one), is the investment worth it?[/quote'] If you are buying X-Box make sure you mod it and install a pretty big hard drive. I have a modded X-Box and have about 200 Gigs installed. I use the X-Box as a media center, with games, DVDs, songs all backed up on the xbox. It's pretty handy that way. I don't reckon any other console can be used similarly.

Re: New cricket game

Just curious' date=' those of you who do have an XBox or a PS or even a Nintendo Wii (btw if cricket ever comes out on Wii, i am buying one), is the investment worth it?[/quote'] I dont see cricket games coming on wii anytime soon. The free baseball game that comes with wii isnt bad infact most will enjoy it. wii is cheaper and if you are a casual gamer then wii is worth it (ie if you can get your hands on one, not sure if its released in India). 360 and PS3 are for serious gamers, PS3 makes sense if you also want to use it as a blue ray player but if you are a casual gamer who wants to buy a console i suggest buy a wii, you will love it.

Re: New cricket game Wii remote is nothing but a gimmick. It doesnt work properly any of the present game. And its not that much cheaper either.Only 50$ more than the xbox 360 core. Wii- uses last gen hardware. Even my 2 yr old laptop has more power than the Wii. The only selling point is the remote which basically is all potential but no results. But it is fun when u have a few people over. Other than that, unless u like zelda and mario, Wii is a bad investment. xbox 360- great system. 360 core is only 300$ but comes without a harddisk and wired controllers. U can play all the games but u will be missing out on a lot like arcade,live.Premium sells for 400$.It has the best next-gen games available. And the batch of xbox only games to be released in the next few months are great. ps3- too expensive and not enough games. So unless u are gonna use the blu-ray drive now, might as well wait a year for the price to drop and good games to come out. Basically all 3 are investments. But 360 already has a great game library thanks to the early release. So if you want a next-gen console, go for the 360. On the other hand, for budget oriented individuals, PS2 is still the best bet. It sells for around 120$ and have over 1000 games. EA cricket 07 is already released for it and Brian lara cricket will also come out this month. So if you are a new gamer and wanna give consoles a shot,PS2 is a great bet. It will get new games till atleast 2008 and the existing titles should keep u company for another couple of years. God of war 2(graphics better than any Wii game) is a PS2 exclusive. IF u just wanna play the cricket games, just get the PC version CD. Cricket games doesnt require a lot of power compared to Gears of war or Madden NFL 07. So even a old computer can play it without any problems.