RD v love ya

satishg

ok guys i know there was a thread criticizing RDs performance in IPL..but its hightime v start supporting him..he has been pretty excellent of late and its so sad to see his team performing like this..he is a true fighter and champion and deserves much more..v love ya :hatsoff::icflove:

The reason why is not getting love is because he was the wheel behind this pathetic selection of the team during auctions ...
Yes. Also, RD, AK, SG, VVS not be playing T20. They have top class Test cricket skills and shud not (whats the word), ok @MiT$ word, and they should not make themselves impure! :cantstop:

Yes. Also' date=' [b']RD, AK, SG, VVS not be playing T20. They have top class Test cricket skills and shud not (whats the word), ok @MiT$ word, and they should not make themselves impure! :cantstop:
well RD is proving his detractors wrong now..he is playing as well as anyone around in T20 at present..well i know his ODI career is over..but i guess he participating in IPL is ok..

Guest Hiten.
For the amount of criticism RD got for not knowing how to bat in Twenty20s' date=' he's been pretty successful with the bat.[/quote'] He stands @ #9 for Most runs in IPL. It shows how many lonely battles he has fought for BRC. BRC has a good bowling line up, but they have done jacksh*t throughout the IPL. RD has been standout player in BRC and if anyone blames him for BRC's dismal performance, he/she/mallya should quit watching cricket.

Guest Hiten.
I hope the hardcore Dravid fans can grow some perspective of how difficult and commendable it is to score and perform while being part of a shyte team when talks meander to Tendulkar's batting through the 90s and how he did not win India matches.:D
Wah Wah....isse kehte hain chance pe dance :yay::eyedance: :two_thumbs_up:

I hope the hardcore Dravid fans can grow some perspective of how difficult and commendable it is to score and perform while being part of a shyte team when talks meander to Tendulkar's batting through the 90s and how he did not win India matches.:D
wat a post :two_thumbs_up::hatsoff:

So u think the Indian team sucked in the 90s? Are you talking about ODIs or tests or both?

I donno what you are talking about. :--D

Guest Hiten.
So u think the Indian team sucked in the 90s? Are you talking about ODIs or tests or both?
Both. In tests, we were equivalent to Bangladesh whenever we toured Aus, NZ and SA. But at home, we kicked some serious ass.

Both. In tests' date=' we were equivalent to Bangladesh whenever we toured Aus, NZ and SA. But at home, we kicked some serious ass.[/quote'] Tests: In 99 against Aus we sucked. In 92, although we lost 4-0 we should have actually lost 3-2. In 96, against SA it should have been 2-1. Against NZ in 99 we were close to winning a test. In 96 against WI we should have won in Barbados. In 90 against eng we did well. Same in 96. Tendulkar played a lone hand only in 99 against Aus. In some of the other series he didn't play a hand also.

Guest Hiten.
Tests: In 99 against Aus we sucked. In 92, although we lost 4-0 we should have actually lost 3-2. In 96, against SA it should have been 2-1. Against NZ in 99 we were close to winning a test. In 96 against WI we should have won in Barbados. In 90 against eng we did well. Same in 96. Tendulkar played a lone hand only in 99 against Aus. In some of the other series he didn't play a hand also.
"we should have been" but we never had. Tendulkar was at his peak during the 90's - 2000. He had scored 24/39 100s during this period. SRT Stats Lets not get into this now. Thread is about RD's batting