Are guys betting if dhoni gonna blame his team for loss ?

bobbydhillon

mr. dhoni even dont spare star cricket commentary team either and challenged them after the game to have a sprint and he will beat them though he was supposedly injured. i guess that bhiwani that funny looking kid for star cricket asked him bout his leg or something after the game so dont tell me he is not arrogant .

Um - you're not an Indian fan? If so, you might be on the wrong board. He has shown a lot of character in the past few months - IPL not withstanding. I am a fan of Dhoni (and his captaincy)- no doubt about it - but I'm not an obsessed guy who will claim that he is God (only Sachin deserves that respect). He has won matches and lost matches - yet he's being considered as a very good captain (not great, mind you). It almost seems you want him to fail? P.S - It would be great if you could not post after yourself and instead put all the things you have to say in one post - nothing major but its just cumbersome to find out that you've replied to yourself rather than to another statement.
i am indian fan but not blind supporter, even yuvi is my fav. but when he screw up i admit and i have nothing against dhoni i said from the moment i joined this site. only thing that piss me off here is even though yuvi is winning people here say it is b/c coach moody is good and his payers are good but when they lost first 2 games then everybody saying how he sucks as captain . well i guess too many haters but its all good. everybody who plays cricket know who is the better talent .

mr. dhoni even dont spare star cricket commentary team either and challenged them after the game to have a sprint and he will beat them though he was supposedly injured. i guess that bhiwani that funny looking kid for star cricket asked him bout his leg or something after the game so dont tell me he is not arrogant .
LOL wen did this happen? really funny! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it was after the game when rohit ran for him' date=' i dont know the first name but that funny looking kid i guess gautam bhamani or something his dad used to be writer and commentator too[/quote'] yeah its Gautam Bhimani.... Dhoni must be really mad to challenge the commentators for a sprint.... LOL

Nope it wasn't the game in which he was injured. It was the game against Sri Lanka where he scored a 50* without a single boundary. Gautam Bhimani (sp?) commented on how he looked really tired (along with Yuvraj, when he made a 76 in that game), Dhoni said he's not all that tired and he could still beat him in a race. And about the Rohit Sharma episode, he is completely entitled to say that it was a poor response to the call because it was, and more than that, had Dhoni stayed there, we could've probably won the game -the comment was probably made maybe more out of frustration than anything else. Remember, he also indirectly warned Sachin & Sehwag (or the openers in general) to start giving good partnerships at the top because it had become too wobbly. So, no prejudice there against anyone in general. In an interview after that game (with Cricinfo), Rohit Sharma said that Dhoni told him not worry about it and if Dhoni were to get injured again, Rohit would be the one running for him. So it is unfair to comment on that. As far as the Gony thing goes, yeah, he is unfazed by success (the only time I've seen him celebrate was the T20 WC) - and he said even though they won the game (with Gony doing really well with the bat and the ball), the bowling needed to better at the death. I don't see whats wrong in that? Sachin could've claimed the same today and no one would've found any fault with him. Oh, and by the way, I never attributed Punjab's success to Tom Moody (without acknowledging Yuvraj) or belittle him in any manner. The coach doesn't come out to play - the players do - they deserve 100% credit for what happens on the field, and Yuvraj has led the team admirably - no complaints there at all. The only comment I had made against him was earlier in the tournament when he looked a bit lost with the captaincy and his mannerism on the field wasn't the most positive (perhaps because he was still getting used to it). It has changed now, and he has been doing a great job.

Nope it wasn't the game in which he was injured. It was the game against Sri Lanka where he scored a 50* without a single boundary. Gautam Bhimani (sp?) commented on how he looked really tired (along with Yuvraj, when he made a 76 in that game), Dhoni said he's not all that tired and he could still beat him in a race. And about the Rohit Sharma episode, he is completely entitled to say that it was a poor response to the call because it was, and more than that, had Dhoni stayed there, we could've probably won the game -maybe more out of frustration than anything else. In an interview after that game (with Cricinfo), Rohit Sharma said that Dhoni told him not worry about it and if Dhoni were to get injured again, Rohit would be the one running for him. So it is unfair to comment on that. As far as the Gony thing goes, yeah, he is unfazed by success (the only time I've seen him celebrate was the T20 WC) - and he said even though they won the game (with Gony doing really well with the bat and the ball), the bowling needed to better at the death. I don't see whats wrong in that? Sachin could've claimed the same today and no one would've found any fault with him.
well whatever u know he did that

Nope it wasn't the game in which he was injured. It was the game against Sri Lanka where he scored a 50* without a single boundary. Gautam Bhimani (sp?) commented on how he looked really tired (along with Yuvraj, when he made a 76 in that game), Dhoni said he's not all that tired and he could still beat him in a race. And about the Rohit Sharma episode, he is completely entitled to say that it was a poor response to the call because it was, and more than that, had Dhoni stayed there, we could've probably won the game -maybe more out of frustration than anything else. In an interview after that game (with Cricinfo), Rohit Sharma said that Dhoni told him not worry about it and if Dhoni were to get injured again, Rohit would be the one running for him. So it is unfair to comment on that. As far as the Gony thing goes, yeah, he is unfazed by success (the only time I've seen him celebrate was the T20 WC) - and he said even though they won the game (with Gony doing really well with the bat and the ball), the bowling needed to better at the death. I don't see whats wrong in that? Sachin could've claimed the same today and no one would've found any fault with him.
nothing wrong with that? other person is praising ur particular player and u finding fault at podium. its a rule dude, never criticize teammates in general or particular in public in any sports

yes lol i was what the fuk he is doin ' date=' poor gautam didnt say anything after that for long time and then ravi and gavaskar started talking[/quote'] He actually said, 'I'm sure he would' and handed back the mic (orwhatever) to Sunny and the other guys. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU9bytb--qY]YouTube - Dhoni Interview 8th ODI Sri Lanka v India at Adelaide 2008[/ame] - just in case you don't trust me.

he is not honest but arrogant . he tried his best to belittle rohit in oz by claiming he could have beaten rohit in dash even with injured leg , recently bishop saying how good is gony at the presentation ceremony and her replied how is bowled bad in death over . always try to put dowm other players in public. even other chennai supporters agree on this and were surprised he took the blame on himself TOO this time .
its so funny that you say this dude did you see UV scold piyush then yell at VRV towards the end? He started looking like an angry sunny deol in those moments. Dhoni never loses his cool and yells at his players in front of everyone. thats terrible leadership Kings XI are winning despite UV's captaincy. If you take out Marsh (and possible Pomersbach) - both of whom were brought in by your awesome coach Moody - and bring in another batsman instead, then you guys would be nowhere.

Guest Hiten.
Why Yuvi sat out of the must win game against RSA(right after Dhoni was appointed ODI captain for Future CUp v OZ) in the T20 world cup will be one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in Indian Cricket.
+1 Moreover, his dad came up with a statement "UV is disappointed over the fact that Dhoni was given the reign of Indian ODI cricket". @ topic: Why are people blaming Dhoni about his post-match interviews ? He wants transparency in his captaincy and so be it. If he can praise his fellow team-mate for good performance, he has all the rights of criticizing the same team-mate if there is any dismal performance. Dhoni's captaincy moves are bold and have given India a lot of positives. He brought Piyush Chawla and Praveen Kumar in the finals; out of which PK was MOM in the 2nd final. Dhoni has what it takes to be a good leader.

+1 Moreover, his dad came up with a statement "UV is disappointed over the fact that Dhoni was given the reign of Indian ODI cricket". @ topic: Why are people blaming Dhoni about his post-match interviews ? He wants transparency in his captaincy and so be it. If he can praise his fellow team-mate for good performance, he has all the rights of criticizing the same team-mate if there is any dismal performance. Dhoni's captaincy moves are bold and have given India a lot of positives. He brought Piyush Chawla and Praveen Kumar in the finals; out of which PK was MOM in the 2nd final. Dhoni has what it takes to be a good leader.
he also introduced rohit sharma to the world, first in T20's and then in ODI's