Are guys betting if dhoni gonna blame his team for loss ?

bobbydhillon

Um, he has been pretty honest with everything and has been upfront to the media about everything. In that match when India got all out for 147, he blamed the entire team but Sachin - he said "he seemed to be batting on a separate pitch than the rest of us." You do realize that Dhoni is part of the team right? So when he blames it on the "team", he is blaming all the 11 players. Stop making crap up. When India failed to chase 203 against Australia in the CB Series, he said, "my runout changed things", and he honestly said that Rohit didn't respond well to the call which led to the runout. He has been proud of himself - no doubt about it because he's doing a damn good job as captain. He's relatively a new captain still so - a lot of success upfront is boosting his confidence (and also ego, naturally - just like every other person on the planet). And that also explains why he's failed a few times as a captain - he is still learning, and he hasn't yet managed how to stop a player like Jayasuriya when he is hitting boundaries at will - he will learn with time. And oh, btw, he wasn't b*tching about how the Mumbai crowd is too one sided when he was booed to the stage - he said they'll cheer him when he plays for Mumbai - someone else was pissed that he didn't get support at an away venue - WTF? Stop b*tching and be happy that we've found an awesome captain for our national team in him.

Um' date=' he has been pretty honest with everything and has been upfront to the media about everything. In that match when India got all out for 147, he blamed the entire team but Sachin - he said "he seemed to be batting on a separate pitch than the rest of [b']us." You do realize that Dhoni is part of the team right? So when he blames it on the "team", he is blaming all the 11 players. Stop making crap up. When India failed to chase 203 against Australia in the CB Series, he said, "my runout changed things", and he honestly said that Rohit didn't respond well to the call which led to the runout. He has been proud of himself - no doubt about it because he's doing a damn good job as captain. He's relatively a new captain still so - a lot of success upfront is boosting his confidence (and also ego, naturally - just like every other person on the planet). And that also explains why he's failed a few times as a captain - he is still learning, and he hasn't yet managed how to stop a player like Jayasuriya when he is hitting boundaries at will - he will learn with time. And oh, btw, he wasn't b*tching about how the Mumbai crowd is too one sided when he was booed to the stage - he said they'll cheer him when he plays for Mumbai - someone else was pissed that he didn't get support at an away venue - WTF? Stop b*tching and be happy that we've found an awesome captain for our national team in him.
who is whining and *****i.ing bout dhoni this and that . just go and chill pill

Uh, he is the national captain for a reason - and uh, with no disrespect to Yuvraj, he isn't for a reason. When he did take credit for a win (for which he wasn't a big part of?) - and blamed it on others (and not on himself)? Eh? Anyways, you've lost your mind in all this Punjab sneaking a 1 run win crap. I won't bother arguing anymore.

Uh' date=' he is the national captain for a reason - and uh, with no disrespect to Yuvraj, he isn't for a reason. When he did take credit for a win (for which he wasn't a big part of?) - and blamed it on others (and not on himself)? Eh? Anyways, you've lost your mind in all this Punjab sneaking a 1 run win crap. I won't bother arguing anymore.[/quote'] u r not worth arguing anyway with mind messed up with dhoni shadow all over u , peace

Um - you're not an Indian fan? If so, you might be on the wrong board. He has shown a lot of character in the past few months - IPL not withstanding. I am a fan of Dhoni (and his captaincy)- no doubt about it - but I'm not an obsessed guy who will claim that he is God (only Sachin deserves that respect). He has won matches and lost matches - yet he's being considered as a very good captain (not great, mind you). It almost seems you want him to fail? P.S - It would be great if you could not post after yourself and instead put all the things you have to say in one post - nothing major but its just cumbersome to find out that you've replied to yourself rather than to another statement.

he is not honest but arrogant . he tried his best to belittle rohit in oz by claiming he could have beaten rohit in dash even with injured leg , recently bishop saying how good is gony at the presentation ceremony and her replied how is bowled bad in death over . always try to put dowm other players in public. even other chennai supporters agree on this and were surprised he took the blame on himself TOO this time .