Bloody Legend has been EXTREMELY disappointing

fineleg

in IPL. How much did they pay for him? (close to a million$ right?) Big let down for KKR. One would have thought he will do much better than this lacklustre showing. Personally, I hoped Ishant Sharma will do well, but alas....now I hope he will regain form before SL tour!

absolutely! we need old IS back
finey take it easy a bit..its 20 20 not tests..even Dale Steyn is being carted around..so does that mean Steyn is shi t..nope..yes Bret lee performed very well but apart frm him every bowler has gone for runs..Ishant hasn done anything spectacular with the ball at the same time he hasn done anything worse..he is bowling ok..and the mindset of the batsmen is also imp..here everyone goes bang bang and wen edges fly for sixes wat can a bowler do..he ll be fine..no need to worry unnecessarily..

more than Ishant's form' date=' im worried abt sreesanthi's form..
sreesanthi nice spelling! :D
hes wearing purple cap now.. I dont want him anywhere near the indian team... but seems like his BS bowling will contine for India for some more time...
Well he is needed for Tests, not for ODIs

more than Ishant's form, im worried abt sreesanthi's form.. hes wearing purple cap now.. I dont want him anywhere near the indian team... but seems like his BS bowling will contine for India for some more time...
BS bowling?? wat world do u live in

We have this problem of overhyping a young talent even before its full bloom . These kind of drama cricket won't do any good for the lad .He needs to build up his body a little more and concentrate more on Tests than Pyjama shows . We should use him properly in very selective serieses .

The bounce is not the same on benign wickets and his phenomenal incoming delivery(that terrorised ponting) is not the same force here. he has to work on reverse as well conventional swing with the SG ball( recent indian bowlers have proved a failure here. they need lessons from srinath) still his height and boucne are handy and batsman have struggled to get him away as long as he is on the right length.

Thats why I had been saying I.S. should not be playing in T20' date=' and should spend the time building Test skills and playing in England county if needed etc. Alas, the $$$ of T20 will spoil one and all.[/quote'] Yes, IS needs more of county experience than short spelled T20. Definitely, T20 through IPL is spoiling our youngsters.
He really enjoyed the bounce in the test matches in Australia. Even in India' date=' he did well in the tests against South Africa. In ODIs, he can improve a lot.[/quote'] Long back it was discussed that IS was very very effective in Australia. To perform consistently in India he needs to learn a lot for international cricket.
The bounce is not the same on benign wickets and his phenomenal incoming delivery(that terrorised ponting) is not the same force here. he has to work on reverse as well conventional swing with the SG ball( recent indian bowlers have proved a failure here. they need lessons from srinath) still his height and boucne are handy and batsman have struggled to get him away as long as he is on the right length.
Yes, exactly he needs to learn a lot through this man Srinath. Also, seniors would help him a lot on their own.
in IPL. How much did they pay for him? (close to a million$ right?) Big let down for KKR. One would have thought he will do much better than this lacklustre showing. Personally, I hoped Ishant Sharma will do well, but alas....now I hope he will regain form before SL tour!
It was predominantly understood...results are in here.

finey u need to take it easy..this is not a platform to judge players..and that too Ishant who has done so well in tests..this is jus showpiece cricket..i don know how v can judge any cricketer based on their 20 20 performance..its so childish..everything is different in 20 20..the bowlers mindset the batsmen mindset..the grounds the pitches..so ppl pls stop cribbing abt Ishants talent based on 20 20 performance..

you see it to... i am worried by ishant, he doesnt get 2 many wickets look at australia tour, bowled brilliantly, beating batsmen all the time but his average is like gangulys. i'd say he is a mitchell johnson type bowler, will bowl good but not a bowler who wud runthrough at batting lineup