Most Economical Indian bowlers

bunny

I personally feel economy is a better indicator of a bowler's performance than Avg. or SR (because you need to be lucky to get wickets in T20 and right now there's going to be a lot of variance since T20 is still in its infancy). So here's the economy of the Indian bowlers (of course not all pitches were similar, so some bowlers might be at an advantage). Only including those bowlers who bowled at least 20 overs (and at least 2 per match). For me, it'd be hard to see RPS, Sreesanth (and even ZK) leading India's attack into any T20 match. Also, VRV should never ever be considered for India (at least not in the near future) and Agarkar should also be dropped once and for all especially since his teammate Dinda has been way better. Mishra: 6.5 Dinda: 6.54 I Pathan: 6.77 Munaf: 7.24 Ishant: 7.33 Kumble: 7.45 D Kulkarni: 7.48 Balaji: 7.66 Gony: 7.68 Agarkar: 7.96 Nehra: 7.97 Trivedi: 7.97 P Kumar: 8.08 Chawla: 8.25 Yo Mahesh: 8.31 Bhatia: 8.31 Sreesanth: 8.4 Z Khan: 8.5 Y Pathan: 8.9 R P Singh: 8.77 VRV: 9.0