It will be fitting if

Yuvraj4Captaincy

nope nope nope.. too early to say punjab playing great today.. that doesn't mean they deserve to go to finals too. each team in semi would dserve to go. nothing fiiting or shyting in this to be frank.. though i would love to see punjab in final if Delhi doesn't.. but nothing like fitting or shyting here..

It will be fitting because based on consistent performances over the league games, one bad evening doesnt change the fact that these 2 teams have played the best cricket in the tournament. That is why it is fitting if they reach the finals.No team has come close to this sort of performances However, yes it important that pressure be held in the semis and result delivered so yea no shyting but definately fitting.

Guest Hiten.
I can understand your reasoning behind Mumbai, but why Mohali? if its Raj v/s Pnj , I'd cheer for Punjab for sure
Gaddar :mad: MI vs DD will be fitting. What can beat Mcgrath vs Srt in IPL's first finals, reminiscent of WC 03 ? :-D

I can understand your reasoning behind Mumbai, but why Mohali? if its Raj v/s Pnj , I'd cheer for Punjab for sure
Yuvraj. For that matter Rajasthan for Warne and my own CSK for Dhoni. The only team that I don't have a dislike for that is still active is Delhi.

Final four will be sudden death and anybody can win on their day in t20. If Mumbai make it to the semis and finals, the local crowd will be behind the team and it will be a great atmosphere. If there is a non-Mumbai team, I dont know how the crowd will react but the atmosphere wont be great. That's why the semis should have been held at local home grounds instead of just at one venue.

Guest Hiten.
Final four will be sudden death and anybody can win on their day in t20. If Mumbai make it to the semis and finals, the local crowd will be behind the team and it will be a great atmosphere. If there is a non-Mumbai team, I dont know how the crowd will react but the atmosphere wont be great. That's why the semis should have been held at local home grounds instead of just at one venue.
Even if MI don't make it to semis. I can assure you that people will come out in big numbers and the atmosphere will be as much 'electric' as if MI were playing. Example: Champions trophy final. Mumbaikars showed up in large numbers and rooted for WI (for obvious reasons :-D)