Dhoni ko dho diya

Yuvraj4Captaincy

dude y are u having so much hatred for MSD..he is actually been playing tremendous ODI cricket of late..he has been our Mr.Consistent not yuvi..u can check up his avg if u want after he has become the captain of our team..its around 47 if im not wrong..and he is leading the team well also..so y do u want him to perform badly..so that yuvi wud get his chance..so that means u are putting yuvi ahead of the teams success..man is this the way u watch cricket??

dude y are u having so much hatred for MSD..he is actually been playing tremendous ODI cricket of late..he has been our Mr.Consistent not yuvi..u can check up his avg if u want after he has become the captain of our team..its around 47 if im not wrong..and he is leading the team well also..so y do u want him to perform badly..so that yuvi wud get his chance..so that means u are putting yuvi ahead of the teams success..man is this the way u watch cricket??
man if yuvi scores, India will win too...so if he succeeds and is a successful captain, team India will do good. I want the best possible man to lead India. I am not convinced Dhoni is the man. Only time will tell. and I watch cricket to see India win but not the wrong ppl taking credit for it. cheers

and pakistan series, both of them played good..Cant remember who scored more.Then Australia series in India, Yuvi was the only one to score a hundred in that from Indian side I believe. Cb series was the only series Yuvi sucked in but dhonis battign wasnt all that in it either.

MSD has not been taking credit..he always praises the team wen v perform well..it mite be true that the team is performing well under him..but atleast he is selfless and praises the team mates..u mite feel that he is not the rite person..but wen v are doing so well under him y do v need a change of guard rite now..it mite be hard for u to support him but then hoping that he fails is not the way..as i said that day yuvi wud get his chance until then MSD deserves all the support..well if u cant support atleast u can stop cheering for his failures..

MSD has not been taking credit..he always praises the team wen v perform well..it mite be true that the team is performing well under him..but atleast he is selfless and praises the team mates..u mite feel that he is not the rite person..but wen v are doing so well under him y do v need a change of guard rite now..it mite be hard for u to support him but then hoping that he fails is not the way..as i said that day yuvi wud get his chance until then MSD deserves all the support..well if u cant support atleast u can stop cheering for his failures..
No, we dont need a change of guard right now and it wont happen until he loses a few series for us. I hope India wins but if they lose, just liek dhoni got all the credit for winning, he better take all responsibility and fans acknowledge but until then I can enjoy his overrated captaincy tested in the regional competition and yuvi gets a chance to prove his worth as captaincy..Nothing wrong with that.