Pressure More On Mumbai Or Chennai????

Cricketics

Mumbai Needs To Win 2 Out Of 2, Against Bangalore And Rajasthan Chennai Needs To Win Just 1, Against Gilly's Chargers Mumbai Offcourse Might Have A Chance To Lose Against Rajasthan, But I Fancy Them To Win Against Bangalore.. Means They Might End Up With 14 Pts. Chennai Might Lose To Deccan Chargers. Means They Will Stay On 14. Now Mumbai Might Qualify Here With Greater Run Rate.. But Pressure Well Pressure On Both..

Delhi are in the worst possible situation of the three cuz they cant control their destiny anymore but atleast they dont have pressure on them. Right now, I fancy 1)chennai 2)mumbai 3)delhi but would liek to see these 2 teams get in to the semis 1)delhi2)mumbai. Its gonna be interesting.

Guest Hiten.

its curtains for MI. Our dream run shouldn't have been halted by 1 run defeat. Nevertheless, our team fought bravely. Its a heartbreaker, I tell ya :((

I really really do fear that DC will defeat CSK in the coming match. Its almost too good a script to not happen - One team is in the running for the semis, the other has been knocked out a long time. Finally, the under-dogs defeat the favs in the last match to cause the biggest flutter of the tournament so far. Oh My Godddd..... :((

its curtains for MI. Our dream run shouldn't have been halted by 1 run defeat. Nevertheless, our team fought bravely. Its a heartbreaker, I tell ya :((
abe yaar kya fan hain we(MI) will win 2 games, csk win or lose, we will be 3rd in the table and screw preity in the semi final :dance::two_thumbs_up: