In What areas do teams need improvement on?

Rohan495

I really want Delhi to get an explosive middle order batsman. Tiwary did very well today, but he isn't a long term option. He doesn't look suited to this form of the game. A good reserve batsman at best. Like i said earlier, some unknown Aussie who could be bought cheap - ie; Pomersbach, Blizzard, etc. or someone like Paul Collingwood would be perfect. They can sell Malik.

I really want Delhi to get an explosive middle order batsman. Tiwary did very well today' date=' but he isn't a long term option. He doesn't look suited to this form of the game. A good reserve batsman at best. Like i said earlier, some unknown Aussie who could be bought cheap - ie; Pomersbach, Blizzard, etc. or someone like Paul Collingwood would be perfect. They can sell Malik.[/quote'] tiwary tries to be like KP...why not try and match 4 mill offer for KP himself :-D

I really want Delhi to get an explosive middle order batsman. Tiwary did very well today' date=' but he isn't a long term option. He doesn't look suited to this form of the game. A good reserve batsman at best. Like i said earlier, some unknown Aussie who could be bought cheap - ie; Pomersbach, Blizzard, etc. or someone like Paul Collingwood would be perfect. They can sell Malik.[/quote'] So much for criticizing teams for getting "mercenaries" like Hayden, Hussey et al :hysterical: Now the recommendation for Delhi is to get a mercenary albeit a low cost one.

So much for criticizing teams for getting "mercenaries" like Hayden, Hussey et al :hysterical: Now the recommendation for Delhi is to get a mercenary albeit a low cost one.
I think he kinda had a point - but Chennai is not the only team that has mercenaries. Its just that Delhi probably fields the most number of players (from its catchment area) in its starting XI (although I think Rajasthan also fields a lot of players from its catchment area such as Munaf, Pathan, Trivedi etc) E.g, punjab played only UV, Gagandeep Singh and VRV Singh from their catchment area in their last game...would you consider that a mercenary team if they play the rest of their players from non-punjab? Chennai/Bangalore/Punjab etc all have similar amount I think Rajasthan/Delhi have most amount of players from catchment areas in their starting XI

I really want Delhi to get an explosive middle order batsman. Tiwary did very well today' date=' but he isn't a long term option. He doesn't look suited to this form of the game. A good reserve batsman at best. Like i said earlier, some unknown Aussie who could be bought cheap - ie; Pomersbach, Blizzard, etc. or someone like Paul Collingwood would be perfect. They can sell Malik.[/quote'] And get rid of mercenary Karthick and return him back to Sambar land. :hysterical:

Delhi fields more local players than any other team' date=' you stupid twat.[/quote'] you pinheaded bozo, first try to use your peabrain to understand what is being said. For once, stop being so incredibly stupid and a downright biased swine. I know the Predator is infamous for wothless piece of personally abusive, BS posts in ICF, but even you need to stop sometime.